Chapter 11

*Isabella's POV*

ShitShitShitShitShit..... Shiiiiiiiiiit!

I leaned closer to the mirror and examined the huge spot which had materialised on my forehead overnight. How could it do that? Yesterday I had perfectly clear skin, no blemishes, no imperfections, and no worries. But during the night my body must have had a meeting with itself and just said:

"Let’s ruin tomorrow for her and give her a huge spot right in the middle of her head!"

I groaned in frustration and threw down the tube of spot cream I had been using in an attempt to get rid of some of the redness the spot had caused. Harry would be here in two hours to pick me up and nothing was working! I let out a whimper and flopped onto my bed, face down in the covers with my arm hanging off the side. What was I going to do? Everything I had tried didn't work.

If it had been any other boy I most likely wouldn't have cared this much, but this was Harry! Harry who could give you butterflies just by placing his hand on your shoulder, Harry who could make any girl (maybe even a few boys) pass out just by winking at them and he was taking me out for the day. I repeatedly smashed my face into my pillows and mumbled a bunch of curses my mother would kill me for if she heard.

After lying for a few more minutes I decided to suck it up and grow a pair, besides it was highly unlikely that a boy as hot as him would even glance in my direction again so I was defiantly not going to pass up this opportunity.

I ambled my way back across my room to my wardrobe, making sure that my towel was secured tightly around my body as I passed the window to prevent the embarrassment of standing there naked for everyone to see. My hair was still wrapped up in a small towel to help it dry slightly before finishing it off with the hairdryer later. As I flung open the wardrobe door I was met with an array of clothes and shoes, scattered in piles across the floor and some hung from hangers on the top rail. I ignored the clothes on the floor after coming to the conclusion that most (if not all) would be a crumpled mess and immediately went to those which were hanging over my head. I pulled out a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a woollen top with sequins woven into the fabric. I glanced briefly outside to see that despite it being dry I could see dark grey cloud in the distance so I also pulled out a grey trench coat to wear over the top.

After pulling on my clothes I paired the outfit with my white converse. I unwrapped the towel from around my head and let my semi-dry hair fall messily around my face. After brushing out the knots and drying it with my pathetic excuse of a hairdryer which greatly resembled a baby breathing on me, I platted it to the side so that it hung loosely over my shoulder. I placed some curby grips in the back of my hair to prevent it from falling out and  walked back over to my mirror and glared at my spot. I decided that make-up was my best option so I began to apply foundation all over my face, taking extra care with the spot so that the redness wasn't noticeable. I lightly dusted bronzer and blusher over my cheeks before applying some mascara. I didn't bother with eyeliner, I had never mastered it, one eye always looked perfect while the other looked like a child had done it, so I decided to save myself the embarrassment and leave it.

I stepped back and examined myself, scrutinizing every little detail. I tucked a loose piece of hair behind my ear and straightened out my top so that it sat perfectly on my shoulders. Just as I warped my trench coat around may body and buttoned it up my doorbell rang out through the apartment.

"Oh God, OK" I breathed and ran out of my bedroom and across the hardwood floor to the front door. I paused before opening it to once again straighten myself out and to not seem too desperate. I grabbed the icy cold door handle and pulled open the door where I was met with the most beautiful boy I had ever seen. He had a pair of tight fitting black jeans on which were tucked into a worn out pair of leather boots. He had a blue checked top on and a leather jacket with a fluffy collar which was turned up so that it shaped his face perfectly. His hair was hanging loosely over his forehead, a mass of ringlets that stuck out in all directions and I felt the sudden urge to push my fingers through them and... No stop it!