Chapter 34 *smut warning*

*Smut warning! If you are not comfortable with this kind of thing then please do not read! I have never written smut before so I am sorry if it isn't very good!*

*Isabella's POV*

Harry's lips moved against mine with an urgency that I had never experienced before. His hands pressed my body tightly against his, one hand gripped my hips so hard I had no doubt that there would be a bruise there in the morning, the other knotted in my hair, his fingers running from my scalp to the ends of my hair over and over again. It was very soothing. 

At first I had hesitated for a moment, unsure whether I should kiss him back or not. Quickly however, my body won the battle over my mind and my lips moved in sync with his. He tasted like mint, I can only assume it was from a piece of chewing gum he was chewing earlier, but there is also a sweetness there which I can't identify. Whatever it was, it was delicious. His lips were soft, but there was that roughness that boy’s lips have, the kind of roughness that disappears with some lip balm.

Harry pulled me impossibly closer before walking me backwards until my back hit the wall in the hallway. He pressed his body roughly against mine, forcing his hips to meet mine before grinding against me slowly. I let out a low moan which was muffled by Harry's mouth still pressed roughly against mine. He grunted in response and pressed against me harder. Moments later he pulls away, leaving both of us rosy cheeked and gasping for air. His vibrant green eyes look deeply in my eyes, searching for any hint of resistance... he doesn't find any.

"Tell me if you want me to stop" he whispers, letting his forehead rest against mine as he continues to look into my eyes.

I grab the collar of his t-shirt and pull his face back towards mine so that our lips brush against each other’s.

"Don't stop" I mumbled before pressing our lips back together.

We kissed for a few more moments before Harry pulled away once more and I groaned. He giggled and grabbed my hand, pulling me down the hall.

"Which one is your room?" he asks.

"Second door on the left" I said, my stomach twisting into nervous knots as I realised what was going to happen. But there was no way I was going to tell him to stop. Oh my God I am about to lose my virginity!  

I bit my lips in anticipation. I'm ready for this.

Harry grabbed the door handle and burst into my, thankfully, tidy room. He spun me around to face him, a cheeky smile playing at the corner of his lips, as he once again walks me backwards. Only this time I stop when my legs his that back of my bed.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked. I was lost for words so I simply nodded my head. Harry placed one sweet kiss on my lips before his hands slowly slid down my sides, coming to rest on my hips, his fingers gently wrapping around the hem of my t-shirt. He looked at me once more and when I didn’t try to stop him, he lifted my shirt over my head. Tossing it aside his eyes raked up and down my almost naked torso. Feeling self-conscious I folded my arms across my chest and looked down at my bare feet. He placed his finger under my chin and lifted my eyes to meet his, pulling my arms back to my sides with his other hand.

"You're so beautiful" he said, rubbing his thumb over my cheek. I smiled shyly.

"You are the first person to ever say that to me" I said.

"I'm honoured" he smiled sweetly.

We smiled at each other for a few moments before Harry pulled his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor next to mine. It took every inch my being to not gasp at the beautiful boy who stood in front of me. His torso and arms were littered with beautifully intricate tattoos, each of which I assumed had a personal meaning to him. I would ask him one day. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and I smiled nervously, Harry giggled once again.