Chapter 20

*Isabella's POV*

"Liam you better shut up right now or I will kill you!" Harry yelled.

I giggled at him, his face slowly turning redder and redder with each word that came out of Liam's mouth, his cheeks turning an adorable rosy pink as the blood rushed to them. He looked so cute. As he looked up our eyes met, his beautiful green orbs looking into my own, a playful glint in them although as I looked at him, I felt like there was another emotion in them. I was so used to Harry's eyes holding a playful, cheeky and slightly sad glow to them but tonight, the sadness had almost disappeared (almost) and it had been replaced by another emotion, one that I couldn't put my finger on. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Liam's rough voice gradually growing louder as he returned back from the kitchen, a mug of steaming hot tea in his hand. I quickly glanced at Harry again, only to seem him gazing back at me before turning my attention to Liam.

"So basically, as I was saying, here you go love," Liam paused as he handed the tea to me before continuing, "so yeah when Harry and I were little, about 7 I think it was, we were playing at the park and this girl that Harry liked was there and he was so excited, he kept asking about the best way to tell her that he liked her, although I think you said you loved her at the time didn't you Harry?" he asked, looking at Harry for conformation, as did I. Harry looked between the two of us before looking down at his feet, nodding his head slightly. "So he loved her and he kept coming over and saying 'I'm in love with her Liam! How to I tell her?' So I said that he should pick a nice flower and give it to her... and what did Harry do..."

"Liam don't I swear to God!" Harry exclaimed.

"Harry runs up to her and pulles his trousers down and shouts 'I love you!' in the middle of the park with families and children!"

I threw my head back and let out a loud laugh, my head landing on the back of the chair while I tried to stifle the unattractive noise. I heard manly laughter from my right and I could only assume it was Liam. It took me a good 5 minutes to calm myself down enough to speak.

"Oh my God" I giggled, wiping the tears from my eyes that had somehow managed to escape without me knowing. I could only assume my mascara was running down my face. As I looked up I realised that Harry was standing in the doorway, his coat safely fastened around his body and mine hanging in his free hand. He didn't look happy. As his beautiful green eyes met mine he nodded his head in the direction of the door, realising what he meant I burst into another fit of giggles.

"Isabella get your coat we are leaving" Harry grumbled.

Still struggling to contain my laughter I nodded my head and stood up from the chair. I made my way across the living room, grabbing my coat from Harry's awaiting hand. As I wrapped the clothing around my body and zipped it up I looked over to Liam who was making his was towards Harry and I, also trying to hide the smile which was playing at the corner of his mouth.

"Going so soon Harry?" Liam smirked looking at his incredibly pissed off friend (possibly ex-friend now... who knows).

"Thanks Liam I had a really good time" I smiled sweetly as Liam returned his gaze to me.

"Good, I'm glad. Next time you should come over when Harry isn't here, I have so many more stories to tell you" Liam winked before enveloping me a tight hug. I nodded my head and waved Liam goodbye before I was ushered out the door by Harry

The journey back to the car was silent, other than me trying to make small talk;

"So did you have boxers or briefs on?"

"Drop it Isabella!"

"Sorry..."

And that was it, silence looming over us until we returned my flat, all the while trying to hide the smile on my lips by looking out the window only to have Harry tell me to stop smiling on more than one occasion, an extremely pissed look on his face.

"Liam's really nice" I said as we stood outside the door, my back rested against the wood as Harry stood in front of me, arms folded across his chest.

"Yeah, too bad he is going to die tonight" Harry muttered. I giggled.

"It was nice, I got to learn a bit more about you, I didn't know much before..." I said looking down at my feet.

"Maybe I wanted it that way" he said.

It was silent for a few moment until I felt fingers under my chin, lifting my head until my eyes met a pair of sparking green ones. As we stood there I quickly realised that Harry's eyes were flicking between my eyes and my lips. His tongue darted out over his lips, leaving them a beautiful pink, glistening under the lights of the hallway. I looked back into his eyes to see him staring back, an intense and unrecognisable look in his eye and before I knew it... his plump lips pressed against mine.

***********************

Hey guys!

Sorry it has taken me so long to upload! My laptop broke the other week and it has taken me ages to try and get a new computer (which currently still isn't working). But I will try and upload as often as possible.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please remember to vote and comment what you think (and due to me being laptop-less I haven't been able to check spelling and stuff so if you find any mistakes please let me know but don't give me any hate about it cause I don't mean it).

Thanks for all the support and again I am sorry about the wait.

Love you loads!

-Steph xx <3