Chapter 32

10 votes and 5 comments for the next part

*Harry's POV*

"Fuck you, you stupid bitch I hate you so much! I hope you rot in hell you fucking slut! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I screamed as a repeatedly slammed my fist into the wall, my knuckles pounding into the wall over and over until I had blood running over my knuckles and down my arm.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!" I yelled as I readied my arm to hit the wall once again, but as soon as my skin touched the painted plaster the structured ruptured under the force and the plaster crumpled under the hit. I sucked in a sharp breath and slowly retracted my fist, pieces of plaster and paint coming away and falling to the floor in the process. I examined the hole which had been left in the wall, exposing the brickwork which lay behind the plaster which had previously been hiding it from the naked eye. I sighed and took a step back from the wall, spinning on my heels and facing my tiny bedroom. I walked over the closet in the corner of the room. Pulling open the door I began to rummage through the piles of converse and boots that littered the wooden floor, pulling out individual shoes and items of clothing that got in my way until finally my hands landed on the box I had been looking for.

I grabbed the handle and pulled the cardboard box out onto the floor. After I had ripped open the lid and removed some of the polystyrene that was packing the contents I fell back until I was sitting cross legged on the floor, the box resting in front of my legs, its contents on full display. I sighed as I began to pull item after item from the box, blowing off some of the dust that had accumulated over the years. The first thing I grabbed was a picture frame with a photo Ava and I on our first holiday together in France, standing at the top of the Eiffel Tower with goofy grins on our face as I held her close to me. That was only a few months into the relationship, before she 'bumped into' that Irish bastard, back when we were happy and she only had eyes for me. I snorted at how happy I looked and tossed the frame to the side, not caring at the sound of the glass cracking as it hit the floor.

Next I grabbed a birthday card. It must have been for my 17th birthday or something, God that seemed like so long ago, not just 3 years. The front of the card had a cute little message written on it, something about love and happiness and being together forever. Lying bitch I thought as I opened the card. My eyes skimmed over the message which she had messily scribbled inside but I couldn't bring myself to read it, knowing that every word was a lie. In the bottom right comer was a kiss mark, left in bright red lipstick that stood out against the white card. It was the same lipstick that Ava wore on our date that night, the same lipstick that I made a mess of when I got her home. The thought made me feel sick. Knowing that the following day she said she was going to the movies with her friend when in fact she was having sex with another man. When I was sitting at home feeling perfectly satisfied with the night before, she was off 'getting some' from another man. As the anger bubbled within me I quickly ripped up the card making sure to make a nice, neat tear right through the centre of the lipstick stain and throwing the shreds of card into the bin. I resisted the urge to spit on them.

I sighed and rested my back against the bed, letting my head fall onto the fluffy mattress. I stared at the ceiling for a few moments before returning to the box in front of me. Thirdly I pulled out my journal. I had written in this most days with Ava, little love letters which I had ripped out and left for her before I went to work, memos to remind me of anniversaries’ and birthdays or things I didn't want to forget, like the first time I kissed a girl, which was Ava, the first time I went one a date, which was with Ava and the time I lost my virginity, which was to Ava. As I flicked though the pages of a lovesick teenager I began to realise that every important event that had happened to me, things like my first kiss and losing my virginity, had happened with Ava. I had given everything to her and I mean everything. Things that I should have saved until I met a girl who was special, and honest and could keep her legs together. A girl like Izzy.