Chapter 23

I am hoping to get 5 votes before I update the next chapter!

**********************************************

*Isabella's POV*

As we sat in the movie theatre I was only faintly aware of what was going on around me. The ever present glare from the huge screen, the scary music blasting through the speakers and the screams of terrified movie goers filled the space. But I was too wrapped up in my own thoughts to even care. Ever since I had received Harry's text I had been very distracted and I think Louis and Rebecca had noticed although neither of them said anything, they simply sent me confused and questioning stares before going back to their conversation which was obviously about me and my sudden unusual behaviour. 

What did Harry mean 'never talk to me again'? Had I said something to upset him? Not that I could remember, I mean I hadn't even asked about his family, or his past or anything that used to make him angry. I was so confused! Was it because of the kiss? That was the only logical reason for it surely, but I hadn't even initiated the kiss, he started it! Why would he be mad at something HE STARTED?! The more I thought about it and the more I realised that it was the kiss that made him angry, the angrier I was getting. Before I noticed I got a shooting pain up my hand where I had been balling up my fist so tightly that my nails had been digging into my palm, drawing a tiny bit of blood. 

I sighed before lifting my head from where it had been resting in my hand and looking around the theatre. Everywhere there were friends and couples screaming in fright and huddling into each other for protection from the terrifying images on the screen. Furrowing my eyebrows I look over to my left where I see Rebecca and Louis cuddling into each other but instead of watching the movie like I was expecting... they were making out! Right next to me when I was in the middle of and emotional crisis! I scoffed and began to gather my things, I didn’t need this right now. As I began to stand up Rebecca and Louis stopped sucking each other’s faces long enough to notice my existence. 

"Where are you going?" Becky whispered, looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. 

"I'm leaving, I'm tired and I don't really need this right now" I said gesturing to the two of them. 

"I didn't realise this was a problem, I am so sorry, please sit down and we won't do it anymore" Louis said, patting the seat next to him where I had previously been sitting. I shook my head. 

"I'm sorry I can't. Honestly I am happy for you guys. Have a nice night and try not to be too loud tonight, your neighbours will want to sleep" I asking sending them both a wink to which Becky blushed and Louis smiled cheekily while glancing at Becky then back to me. 

"We'll try" Louis said, Becky giggled. I roll my eyes, a smirk dancing on my lips before I squeeze my way past a couple sitting next to us, apologising for interrupting their film before making my way to the door and exiting the cinema. I take a deep breath of fresh air once I am outside, grateful to be out of the stuffy atmosphere I was previously in. 

I decide that walking home would be the best option as I only live 15 minutes away and the thought of how much it would cost to get a cab is simply unbearable. I always felt like that was one of the main problems with living in London. Everyone was trying to take advantage of the tourists who were visiting the city on a daily basis, raising prices of every service and shop anywhere near the capital, making it difficult for someone like me to actually make my way in the city on a low wage. 

I pulled my jacket tighter around my body and began my long journey home. The chilly night air whipped around me, making my cheeks and nose sting and undoubtedly making them bright red. I nuzzled further down into my scarf so that just my eyes where showing and I looked at the floor in front of me and watched each step I took, careful not to walk into anything in the process. 

After around 10 minutes of walking I was relieved to see my apartment building appear over the skyline. I sped up my pace slightly, keen to get out of the freezing London night air. As I neared the building my body suddenly collided with something hard and I went tumbling to the ground, putting my hands out in front of me to prevent my face making contact with the pavement. A shooting pain went up my left arm as my wrist was bent backwards in the fall. I yelped in pain and sat up on the ground, cradling my injured wrist to my body. I sucked air sharply through my teeth as another pain shot up my arm.

"Oh my god I am so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going. Shit do you need me to take you to the hospital for your wrist? Shall I call someone?" the person above me rambled, a thick accent present in their voice although I couldn't put my finger on what it was. It certainly wasn't English, in fact, it sounded Irish. The mysterious person knelt down in front of me to try and get a better look at my wrist whilst slipping his phone out of his pocket and unlocking it.

"Who shall I call? Mum, Dad, Boyfriend?" he asked and I could only laugh.

"No, my Mum and Dad don't live in the city... and I don't have a boyfriend" I said, pushing myself up off the ground with my good hand, keeping the other close to my chest. Once I was up I looked at the face of the stranger and damn... he was hot! He had dyed blonde hair pushed back in a quiff, his brown roots showing through the base. He had beautiful, sky blue eyes that reflected the glow of the city surrounding us, making that look like deep pools of golden water and when he smiled I felt like I was turning into a silly school girl who giggles whenever a boy looks at her. And don't even get me started on his voice!

"Really, I thought a beautiful girl like you would have the boys falling at her feet" she said, a smirk playing at the corner of his lips. I blushed and shifted the weight between my feet, shaking my head in the process.

"Well, I'm Niall," he said, offering me his hand to shake, "and you are?"

"Isabella, but I prefer Izzy" I said offering my hand in return before realising that I had given him my bad wrist. We both giggled before switching hands and shaking. His hands are so soft... enough Izzy, pay attention he is speaking!

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital then, because that wrist doesn't look too good. In fact I think it might be broken..." he said, gently taking my wrist in his hand and examining it. I flinched slightly when his fingertips came in contact with my wrist and he was quick to withdraw, apologising in the process. 

"Erm, yes please, if you wouldn't mind" I said. 

"Of course not, after all it is my fault that you hurt yourself and I would very much like to get to know you better. After all, it's not every day you bump into a beautiful, single girl on the street" she said cheekily. I giggled slightly and blushed, looking back down at my feet. 

"Come on then, my car is just over here" he said, turning around and heading off in the opposite direction. I waited back for a moment, admiring his from behind before smiling to myself and jogging to catch up with the blue eyed beauty.

****************************************

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay! 

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please remember to VOTE and COMMENT on the story. I am hoping to get 5 votes on this chapter before I update the next chapter so get voting!

Thanks for all the support everyone!

-Steph xx <3