Chapter 22

*Isabella's POV*

 "Jesus Christ Rebecca are you trying to give me a fucking heart attack?! I would like to live beyond 20 and not be found dead in a week lying on the floor of my apartment, my body half eaten by some stray dog. I can already see the newspaper headlines "Girl found dead in her apartment after her twat of a friend tried to scare the crap out of her" I grumbled as I headed to the kitchen to grab a can of coke. 

I heard Rebecca laugh as she got up from the couch to follow me into the kitchen. 

"I wasn't trying to scare you Izzy, you just happen to be a woos" she giggled as she hoisted herself up onto the kitchen island and helped herself to an apple which was sitting in the fruit bowl next to her. 

"Remind me again why I gave you a spare key again" I said while I leaned my back against the counter top and popped the lid on the coke can, taking a HUGE sip and letting the freezing cold liquid trickle down my throat. She smiled and shrugged.

"Maybe because you love me".  She said smugly while taking a second bite from her apple.

"So who were you talking too outside? I heard you muttering through the door then it all went quite for a few moments... suspiciously quite...” she added with a small wink at the end.

Fuck... she knows. 

"Erm... well you see when I was about to get in the elevator I-I uh... bumped into Louis and well we were talking and then he left and NOTHING ELSE HAPPENED!" I said, nodding my head to signify the end of the conversation, but Rebecca being Rebecca didn't get the hint.

"Really... because when I looked through the peek hole the guy didn't look like Louis at all. In fact this guy had curly hair, green eyes, gorgeous face..."

"Yes I get it!" I interrupted.

"Sooooo... who is he?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows at me, a small smirk playing at the corner of her lips.

"Erm... well you know that guys that I told you about, the one who kept coming to the cafe and would just sit there and stare at me for like, hours at a time..." I said, trying to push her slightly in the right direction without having to tell her upfront.

"Oh yeah the creepy stalker guy" she said.

I sighed realising she hadn't got the hint and continued, "Yeah well that was him..." I said, my feet suddenly becoming extremely interesting.

"No way!" she nearly screamed causing me to jump slightly. "Fuck sake I didn't realise he was that hot! Wow where can I find myself a stalker that cute? Maybe I should get a job at the Cafe..." she began.

"So is there a specific reason you are here or do you just love to annoy me?" I asked, throwing the now empty can in the bin and searching through the fridge for something to make for dinner.

"Well actually I was here to ask if you wanted to go the cinema tonight, after all it is a Friday and we haven't spent any time together in forever!" she said, dragging out the last word to emphasis here point. It was true, since I had met Harry I had been spending less and less time with the girls and more time trying to solve the enigma that is Harry Styles, with no success. I could feel a pang of guilt building in my heart. I really should have gone out with them more often, we used to do absolutely everything together, we would meet up every Friday night and go out to a club or over to someone’s house for a sleep over but I had been so wrapped up in trying to get Harry to open up to me that I completely forgotten about all of that. 

"Yeah, that would be nice, and maybe we could go out for something to eat after because there is fuck all to eat in this house" I said, while slamming the fridge door shut in frustration.