Chapter 25

*10 likes and 5 comments before I upload the next part*

*Isabella's POV*

After what seemed like hours, but was in fact only a matter of seconds, I slammed the door in his face. I clutched by chest, trying to calm my rapidly beating heart and slid down the door until I was sitting on the floor. Harry banged his hands on the door above me, calling my name and pleading to be let in, but I couldn't! Seeing him standing there after 3 weeks and all he says is "Hi"... I don't think so. That's not how I roll mate, I want you on your knees and pleading for my forgiveness.

"Izzy please let me in, I want to talk to you..." his voice was muffled through the wood but I could still make out what he was saying. As I listened to him begging a thought popped into my head, why did I react like that? Why had I panicked when I saw his face and why was my heart beating so fast? These past weeks I had been telling myself that I didn't miss him, I didn't miss his deep voice, cheeky smile... adorable dimples... curly hair that I wanted to run my fingers through... NO I DIDN'T MISS HIM! Yes you did. NO I DIDN'T! Yes you did otherwise you wouldn't be thinking about him. RIGHT ENOUGH! I argued with myself mentally. I didn't miss him, I am having great fun with Niall and he is far nicer than Harry ever was.

"Izzy please" I was pulled out of my thoughts.

"No Harry go away!" I yelled back, banging my fist on the door to try and show him that I was serious.

"I knew you were listening" he said, the smirk evident in his voice.

"PISS OFF HARRY!"

"Izzy come one, just give me two minutes. Two minutes to explain myself, that's all I'm asking and then I will leave if that is what you want".

I sat for a few moments, contemplating what the best line of action would be. If I let him in he could tell me a bunch of bullshit to try and convince me that he didn't mean what he said and that it was all just a misunderstanding.... but if I let him walk away then I might miss the only opportunity I have to try and fix whatever is left of our relationship and have him back as my friend again.

Before I even realised what I was doing, I was up on my feet, unlocking the door and swinging it open. The look of relief that washed over his face was unmistakable and I had to try and hold back a smile as I realised how much he wanted to explain himself to me. I stepped to the side and let him walk into my apartment.

"Thank you" he said, as he headed into the living room and took a seat, leaving a me sized space next to him which I promptly ignored and sat in the single chair to the right of the double seater. Silence engulfed us for a few moments before Harry decided to break it.

"So... how have you been" he asked, fiddling with this fingers and watching them dance nervously between one another.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! How have I been?! I WAS FINE UNTIL YOU DECIDED TO KISS ME AND THEN JUST RUN OF AND HIDE FOR 3 FUCKING WEEKS! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU? AND WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU MEAN NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN?" I screamed, rising from my chair and standing in front of him. I balled my fists at my side as I stared angrily at him.

"I'm sorry Izzy! I don't know why I did any of those things! Especially the kiss because I don't like you like that but I did and I can't take it back now! Now just sit down and let's have a civilised conversation about this like the adults WE ARE!" he said, standing from his chair also. But I couldn't sit down, the adrenalin was rushing through my veins and the anger that had been building up for the past few weeks and weighing down on my heart was finally beginning to surface. And boy was he going to get it.

"SIT DOWN? WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I SIT DOWN?! WHY DON'T YOU SIT DOWN?!" I yelled, the neighbours could probably hear every word I said but who cares, everyone loves a bit of drama right?

"DAMN IT ISABELLA CALM DOWN! JUST LET ME EXPLAIN!" 

"EXPLAIN WHAT? THAT YOU ARE A PATHETIC HUMAN BEING THAT RUNS AWAY EVERY TIME HE STARTS TO GET CLOSE TO SOMEONE? JESUS CHRIST HARRY WHO FUCKED YOU UP SO BADLY THAT YOU CAN'T FORM ANY KIND OF RELATIONSHIP WITH ANYONE?" As soon as the words left my lips the emotion on his face changed. His eyebrows furrowed and his head bowed. He sat back down and slumped in the chair, his head falling onto the back of the chair and his eyes closing. As he sat there I took the time to examine his face more closely. He looked tired, really tired in fact with huge dark circles underneath his eyes. His hair was dishevelled and stubble was beginning to form on his chin and top lip. But despite all this, he was still one of the most gorgeous human beings I had ever seen. 

I sighed and sat back down in the chair, resting my head in my hands and letting the silence engulf us once again. 

"I'm sorry Harry, I didn't mean that" I said as I looked up at him again, only to see him looking at me already. He smiled faintly at me before shaking his head.

"You don't need to be sorry. I am fucked up and you don't deserve to be pulled into my pathetic excuse of a life" he sighed.

"No Harry you aren't fucked up, I was just angry at you, I didn't mean it I swear". I stammered, regretting everything I had said in one wave of emotion. I got up and kneeled in front of him, resting my elbows on his knees and looking up at him while he looked down at me.

"I'm sorry Izzy. Really I am, I don't like it when you are mad at me". He said as he leaned forward so that his face was so close to mine that I could smell the mint on his breath.

"So will you tell me why you said it?" I asked in a softer voice.

He nodded before talking. "Well, after I kissed you I was very confused and I felt really guilty because of Ava and I just didn't know what to do, so me being me... I ran" he said quietly.

I nodded and then realised something. "Who's Ava?" I asked and he froze. His eyes widened as he realised what he said and I could see the panic in his eyes. Before he worked himself up I spoke quickly.

"Its fine you don't have to tell me" I stuttered.

He studied my face intently, his gorgeous forest green eyes gazing across every corner of my face and hesitating slightly longer on my lips before they met my eyes again. He sighed once more before shaking his head softly.

"No. It's time you knew..." he said.

"Knew what?" I questioned.

"Isabella I have something that I need to tell you... maybe you should sit down"

****************************************

So I hope you likes the chapter! You guys have been so active lately and it is amazing so thank you for all of the support it really means loads.

Anyway I am hoping to get 10 votes and 5 comments on this chapter before I upload the next!

Let me know what you think and once again thanks for everything!

Loads of love

-Steph xx <3