Chapter 6

[Make sure to vote and comment! By the 30 votes there will be a new chapter!]

_

MAGNUS'S POV

I saw Ella being thrown against the other side of the room and anger overwhelmed me. I had no faith in that Ella could be my daughter. It was impossible. They had died in front of me. Angela and my child died in a fire, in a explosion. They were gone... She was not my child...

The man looked at me and gave me evil smile. "Your warlock eyes would be good for my collection." He said and held his seraph blade out. Before I could do anything Alec threw an arrow right at him which landed in his eye ball. The Shadowhunter screamed in pain and fell down. Alec looked at me and then looked over at Ella.

"Ella!" I heard him shout in worry. He ran towards her and held her up. She was bleeding. I don't know why but it pained me to see it and it made want to kill the Shadowhunter, not even kill but torture it.

I sighed annoyed as I saw what kind of a mess my apartment was all over again. I finally had cleaned everything. Every time Ella's comes here problems follow her. She was really wanted by someone and that someone was not going to stop. I saw Alec picking up Ella and bringing her towards our room.

"Excuse me but that is our room." I said and Alec shot me an annoying glare. I rolled my eyes and looked away. I could see that Alec was disappointed in me but I was not going to give myself false hope that my first and only child was still alive when I saw her die in front of me. It was simply impossible. I heard the Shadowhunter chuckle and I held my hands up.

"That's for hurting an innocent girl." I said and snapped it's neck. I sighed annoyed and walked inside the room where Alec already had put Ella down. She was covered in blood and it was painful to even look at her.

"Magnus, do something." Alec said and looked at me. If I did not love him I would probably let Ella die. I don't know if I would but Ella made me want to have hope that I had still a daughter but then again I closed that part of my life... I had buried it. It was long gone... I held my hands up on Ella and tried to fix her but something went wrong. I frowned and looked at Alec.

"What?" Alec asked in fear. I shook my head in confusion. "I have no idea, Alexander but I can't help her. My magic is not working on her." I said and I looked at Ella confused. Something was clearly special about this child. She had something that was not understandable.

"I need to do this." I heard Alec say and he held out his stele. I shook my head and tried to stop him. "You can't do that. She is a warlock." I said but Alec shook his head to show that he disagreed with me.

"I know, okay but there is a chance that she is half Shadowhunter and by drawing the Iratze rune we can save her." Alec said and he almost sounded desperate. He was the kind one and I knew after Clary he did not want to make the same mistake. He wanted to make sure that everyone was getting treated equally.

"That's not possible. There was nothing like this, like in ever and Alexander I have lived for a very long time." I said but it did not seem to convince Alec. He was going insane.

"She said that Angela was her mother and if this were true we can help her. Magnus, I promised her that I would help her..." Alec said and I could hear the guilt from his voice and see it from his face. If something were to happen to Ella, Alec would never forgive himself for it. I sighed and nodded.

Alec gave me a small smile and drew the Iratze rune on her neck. I heard Ella flinch and the rune did not fade away but stayed. It was not burning of her skin and Ella was not going insane. She was calm and was still breathing. It looked like the Iratze rune helped her because she looked relieved. Alec was just a shocked as I was.