Chapter 10

[Hello guys! Thank you for reading this story! Please do make sure to keep voting and commenting it really motivates me. Especially your comments! Also follow my Instagram page @maira.rosex ! I will be posting feedback, tips and spoilers on every story!]

_

"Where are we going?" I asked a bit annoyed as Alec and my father started arguing about whether we should go or not.

"The silent brothers." My father said and Alec rolled his eyes. I could see that he did not agree with my father at all.

"Magnus, what if she can't take that much power! You know that it could be dangerous!" Alec shouted at my father. I was just glad that we were in his room otherwise a lot of people would have been staring at us.

"What other choice do we have, Alexander?" My father asked as he turned himself around to face his boyfriend. Alec sighed out of frustration and shook his head. I just stood there, listening to all of it. It was selfish of them to even make these decisions themselves. Did they even consider asking me how I feel about this? After all, this was all about me. These powers, everything was because of me.

"We don't have any but acting on your emotions is not going to help you." Alec said and I saw that my father's eyes widened when Alec spoke his words out. My father nodded his head and looked down. He didn't say anything and the regret on Alec's face clear.

"At least now I know how you feel." My father said and looked up again. He stared right into Alec's eyes. I sighed.

"Can you guys just stop?" I asked a bit annoyed. Alec and my father looked at me. Since I came in their lives all I saw was the arguments I have caused. I could see that they loved each other and now that I was here it was slowly ruining their relationship.

"This will be my choice. I don't want you guys to have an argument because of me." I said and Alec shook his head. My father looked at me and smiled softly.

"But is not your fault, Ella. We just want to help you." My father said and I sighed again.

"I am not broken, dad. So you don't have to fix me. We just need to figure out how we could understand me better." I said. Both Alec and my father looked at me.

"Or figure out my powers." I added as I sighed out. I l looked down and made my hand into a fist. I felt the fear inside of me and the sadness of realizing that my mother would have been able to help us now but she wasn't here.

"Ella?" I heard my father ask. I sobbed and closed my eyes. I felt the tears stream down and I looked up again. To my shock, both Alec and my father quickly took a few steps back from me. I looked in confusion at them and then looked at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes were fully and bloody red.

"What?" I breathed out of shock. I looked again at Alec and my father who looked terrified of me.

"Ella, calm down." My father said and I nodded. I tried to calm myself down. I closed my eyes and started to breathe in and out. I felt someone grabbing me and pulling me into a hug. When I opened my eyes I could recognize my father's clothes.

"I want my mum back." I cried softly as I held tightly onto my father. I let my head rest on his shoulder and cried. The tears were flowing down my cheeks like it was a river.

"I promise you. We will find her." I heard my father say. I closed my eyes and felt the rest of my tears streaming down. I just wanted her to be here with me. It would have been so much easier.

"Look at me." I heard my father say. We pulled out of the hug and looked at him. He held my cheeks with his hand and looked me right into my eyes. His eyes were full of tears.

"You are never alone here. We will always help you. I will always be here. I will fight the devil himself to just protect you." My father said and I nodded. Those words warmed my heart and it felt much more reassuring.

"I know. I just miss her." I said softly. My father gave me a small smile and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I heard him sigh and I knew that he missed my mother too. Even though they were not romantically involved. They were friends and they haven't seen her for so long.

"I think I should go to the silent brothers. If I am dangerous. I don't want to end up hurting you." I said as I stood up. I looked at Alec and my father who both started to shake their head.

"You are not a danger, Ella." Alec said. He walked towards me and gave me a tight hug. I smiled softly as I looked at my father. I saw him smiling at us and it warmed my heart. I could see how important Alec was to him and seeing Alec making so much effort to care for me just left me speechless.

"I will portal us there but Ella be careful. Make sure to not let go of us." My father said as he made the portal. I nodded and held Alec's hand. All three of us walked through the portal and in one second we were in a forest.

"Are we here?" I asked surprised as I looked around. There was only a forest around us. I could hear the birds and the insects flying around. Alec nodded and my father walked.

"Almost." My father said. I continued walking with them even though I had no idea where we're going. I knew I was safe. They would never do something that could hurt me.

I was walking and walking. It was so tiring. It was like a never-ending forest. I didn't understand why my father didn't portal us right in front of their door step but I was too tired to even ask him something. I sighed and saw Alec looking at me. He gave me a small smile which I returned.

"You okay?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Just tired." I said and he laughed softly. My father finally stopped walking and I looked at the direction where he was looking at. There was a massive stone and some runes were crafted on them. It looked old and rusty.

"We are here." My father said and I felt my heart pounding again. I didn't know what to expect and for some reason, I felt like it was not going to end well for me. It was going to be torture.

[I know this a really short and boring chapter. I am so sorry... I just wanted to upload something so badly... I hope you like it! ]