Chapter 31

Hey! How is everyone doing? Let me know in the comments what you think might happen in this story? I hope you enjoy this chapter!
_________________________________

"I see you brought guests." I heard a male voice say. A dark figure appeared behind my mother and he was an instant in front of us which made me flinch. Chris didn't even a move a finger.

"Who are you?" I asked annoyed. I could hear my heart beat so fast that I was actually afraid that I could go into shock. All I knew was that my mother was in front of me and I could finally hold her again. Be with her.

"You might know me. Guess." He said with a smile. Chris was looking at him from top to toe. I couldn't describe the emotion in his eyes. I didn't know if it was hatred or whatever it was. I just knew that he was annoyed by his presence.

"I am not here to play games with you. Let my mother go." I said as I looked at him. I saw now that his eyes were piercing red as if it was filled with blood. It was horrifying.

"And what is the fun in that?" He asked with an evil smile and I looked over to my mother hopeless... I didn't know what to do. She was shaking her head slowly. I could see the fear in her eyes.

"What do you want from me?" I asked and I looked at him. I was ready to give him whatever he wanted. I just needed my mother in return...

"First of all, tell your boyfriend to back off. I need calm and he is not calm. I can feel his energy radiate and it is annoying me." The man said.

"I will sho-". I pulled Chris's arm which made him look at me. With fear in my eyes, I shook my head. I didn't want him to get hurt.

"Please." I begged him. I stood in front of him now. The guy laughed and then clicked his tongue.

"You humans are so pathetic." He said and I clenched my jaw together.

"You forget that we are not humans." I said. I mean we were half human and half angelic.

"Oh yeah right. You guys call yourselves shadowhunters but you in particular are much more interesting than them." He said as he looked at me. He came closer to me and Chris pushed him away.

"Take your distance or I swear to god I will kill you here and now." He said as he stood by my side. I could see the rage in Chris's eyes.

"You foolish boy!" The man shouted as he held his hand up, Chris's body went up too. I gasped and widened my eyes in shock when I saw Chris just in the air.

"Do you even know who you're dealing with?" He asked with a creepy smile on his face. He laughed and smiled.

"I am the king of the kings in Edom. I am the king of all." He said as he looked. I could see how proud he was of it. The shining in his eyes. He liked the power of it.

"I am Lucifer. The king of hell." He said. He let his hand down and Chris's body banged hard on the floor.

"Chris!" I shouted and quickly walked towards him to help him. He was grunting and groaning but most of all he was annoyed. Just like this Lucifer, Chris was big on his ego.

"I don't care who you are." Chris replied back. Lucifer turned himself around and looked at him. He laughed softly. He came closer towards him but I quickly stood in between them.