Chapter 9

[Hello everyone! I know I haven't been uploading a lot and I AM SO SO SORRY!!! My Summer holidays finally started so I have more time to upload! Five of my stories have made it to thewattys2019! Shadows, Psychotic, After, Falling for you and including Paralyzed has made it to it! You could help me by voting on each chapter of the book you love the most! So please please vote!]

_

I could hear my father screaming my name before I disappeared. All I could see for a second was only darkness and it made me freak out. I started breathing heavily and before I thought I would scream I was pushed into an old stuffy room. I fell hard on the floor and grunted. I looked up and saw the women who claimed that she had Alec. I looked up and saw Alec unconscious on the ground.

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked angrily when I looked again at the creepy old woman. For some reason, she did not scare me at all. I feel like the past days what I have been through has even changed my perspective on what I am afraid of and what not. The old women started laughing and came closer to me. She went over my cheek with her long spikey dirty nails and grinned at me.

"You are my problem. Why are you so special? What makes you so special?" She asked and I pushed her away. She stumbled and almost fell over.

"I think I am much younger than you and that makes me more special than you." I said. I could hear the women groan and saw her trying to stand up. How was she thinking that she could get to me when she was so unfit? She put her hand up. For a second I had no idea what was meant with that but slowly I felt the oxygen decreasing. I couldn't breathe anymore and each second I gasped for air.

"Not so tough are you teenager?" She said as she came closer to my face. I could feel her spit on my face which made me want to throw up. I was gasping for air and the women pushed her hand forward which made me bounce back to the wall. I fell with a loud bang on the ground and grunted. I swear what was it with her throwing me on the ground the whole time?

"Who are you?" I said and looked up. She looked at me and smiled. Her smile was so ugly as her physical appearance. She was wearing a dark dress with a long dark cardigan. Her hair was blonde and bushy. It looked like she didn't comb her hair for years. Underneath her eyes, you could see her veins. She was creepy.

"I am Alice." She said with a cracking voice. She looked at me and then again over at Alec. He seemed to be waking up as he was slowly moving.

"Let's get the party started." Alice said and walked over towards Alec. Fear overwhelmed me. When we got attacked I couldn't do anything than standing by and the same thing was when the men attacked my mother and me.

"Stay away from him." I said annoyed. Alice turned herself around and I could see that Alec was opening his eyes. He tried to get up but I could see that he was too weak. What had she done to him?

"What are you going to about it, halfbreed?" She asked and I clenched my jaw. I had no idea what I could do. It made me seem weak and unprepared, and I was so done with it.

"I have no idea what I am capable of but one thing us sure. When you get on my bad side, it won't end well for you." I said and I could hear Alice scoff. She laughed it off and walked towards Alec again. I could feel the anger building up inside me.

"First you pretended to be my mother and now you dare to hurt a man I care about!" I shouted in anger. I looked down and saw my hands glowing blue. I held my hand up which made Alice choke this time. I smiled when I saw fear in her eyes.

"How does it feel now?" I asked and I could see that Alice was trying to get lose but everything she did made it harder for her to breath. Alec got up and looked in shock at me.

"I asked you something. How does it feel?" I said in anger. My eyes were focused on Alice and all I wanted to do was to hurt as she has hurt me. I wanted to teach her a lesson, not even that. I wanted to kill her. The rage inside of me was growing and growing, and I felt every bit of it.

"Ella! Stop!" Alec shouted. It made me snap out and stop what I was doing to Alice. She fell and started to cough. Alec immediately made sure she was handcuffed so she wouldn't be able to go away. I was still in shock and was just staring at the process. What was going on in my mind? I was really about to kill her...

"By the authority of the clave, I am putting you under arrest." Alec said and I had no idea who the clave was but I think they were the police of the Shadow world. I made a portal that leads us back to the institute and everyone stared at us. I had never felt so uncomfortable in my whole life than I did today.

"Ella?!" I heard my father shout. He ran up to us and gave me a tight hug. He then walked over to his boyfriend and made sure that he was okay. I saw Clary bringing Alice to her cell and I couldn't help but stare at Alice. She never broke her eye contact with me which made me feel terified.

"Dad?" I asked and my father looked at me. I still saw everyone looking at us which made me move closer to Alec and my father.

"I have to talk to you." I said and my father nodded. He looked over at Alec who was still looking at me. He saw it with his own eyes how I reacted towards Alice. If he didn't stop me I would have killed her then and there.

"We will go to my room." Alec said and he started walking towards his room. I could still feel everyone staring at me or was it just my anxiety rising up? When we walked into Alec's room, I sat down on the chair next to his bed and breathed out.

"Is everything okay chipmunk?" My father asked. The nickname he gave me made me want to laugh and tell him to never name me like that again but since I was small I have always wanted a father or see his love for me. He was finally here and the last thing I wanted to do was to mess that up.

"Something is wrong with me." I said and I looked at my father. Worry overwhelmed him. I could see it on his face. His eyes hardened a bit and his shoulders seemed tenser. From looking at his chest, he was breathing faster than he was before.

"I was about to kill Alice." I said and my father looked now confused. He had no idea who Alice was. I sighed out of frustration and tapped with my right feet on the ground.

"Alice is the women underneath us now. I don't know how but I was about to kill her." I said and I became more stressed when I was thinking about the situation. Alec walked a bit forward and looked at his boyfriend.

"She just didn't seem to be in control of her powers. It looked like Ella was gone and someone else had taken over her body." Alec said and my father now looked over at me. Was it even possible what Alec was explaining my father now? I guess it was... Everything was possible in the Shadow world... Alice being able to look like my mother... That will stay with me now... Who could I even trust? What if my mother was there and I wouldn't believe her...

"The feeling of it was so weird. It was like only had rage inside of me. Everything else was just empty. It was just rage... Something is wrong with me... I don't want to be like this." I said and my voice was about to break down. My father shook his head and held my hand tightly.

"Nothing will happen to you. I will keep you safe. We have to go to the silent brothers." My father said and looked at Alec. This was the second time that I heard this name. I sighed and again thought of Alice... What if this was all planned. It was too easy for us to escape. It was like she wanted to be taken... What if I acted out because of her? Maybe she did this to me or at least had something to do with it...

[I know this chapter is boring but I really wanted to upload and believe me the next chapter will be much longer! Guys, please do make sure to keep voting because Paralyzed has made it to thewattys2019! I love you!!!]