Epilogue

Four months later....

I look up in my reflection at the mirror and weakly smile at myself before a sigh escapes my mouth. My golden blonde hair was loose hanging just above my chest while it was curled. I looked at my white dress and felt someone's hand encircling my waist. I smiled softly as I looked in the mirror and saw Chris tightly holding me. He planted a kiss against my cheek while he looked now in the mirror, admiring me.

"You look beautiful, Ella." He completed me, making me all shy. My cheeks flushed red as I softly smiled at him. These past four months were horrible... It was hard for everyone to go back to the way it was. It was hard to accept the fact that some of us were not here anymore...

My mother wasn't here...

Samuel wasn't here...

My grandfather who had finally thought of doing something good and become a better person wasn't here anymore...

Not to mention the countless of lives that had been lost while Lucifer remained attacking the world again and again...

The people who helped Lucifer were severely punished. All of them were executed. Lucifer's body dissolved after the many times of my power had attacked him. According to Chris, he wasn't even moving by the time he reached me. I guess, I was too blinded by my rage to even notice that.

I wasn't myself and not to mention how weak I would feel while being in that position. It was crazy. People would see me as if I was in my most powerful position when inside all I would feel was my worst fears and the only person who could get me back was Chris. He was the only one that could bring me back each time I would enter that dark tunnel.

"You look handsome too." I complimented him back as I turned myself around and let my arms hang around his neck. He smirked as he looked down at my lips before he looked back into my eyes.

"We need to go before your dad knows I am occupying you." Chris teased and kissed me softly on my lips, not waiting for my reply.

"He will have to get used to me loving you..." I whispered against his lips, causing shivers down his spine. His eyes full of sparkles looked into my eyes and by just that look, I knew that he loved me too.

He held my jaw before locking our lips together again. The warm sensation of his soft lips on mine was something I never knew I needed.

This was a part of my life to begin again...

To be finally happy.

To finally have my family and lover, and not to fear anything that could tear us apart...

________________________________

Hello everyone!

This is the end of Paralyzed! Thank you so much for your support and lovely comments while reading the story. You don't know how much those little things meant to me and how much it motivated me to do so much more better!
I hope you enjoyed the ending!

Much love,
Maira❤️