Chapter 49

Magnus screamed out of rage and could feel his powers overwhelming him. He felt the need to hurt someone. Not did he lose his father but his daughter was gone too. Lucifer took her with him. Hopelessly, he let himself fall on his knees as the tears started to slide down his cheeks.

Everything was falling apart.

He had lost everyone he cared about and he could do nothing about it.

He had never felt this powerless in his entire time of existence. He couldn't help but to blame himself. He wasn't even able to protect his own family. Chris looked at Magnus and slowly walked towards him before resting his hand on his shoulder. He would be lying if he had said that he wasn't slightly scared of his outburst. Magnus looked up at Chris who gave him a reassuring smile.

As well as Magnus, Chris was unaware what was happening to his brother Samuel and it terrified him more than anything.

"We will find them..." Chris said in a low voice, reassuring himself as well as Magnus but it didn't seem to be helping at all.

The situation was this worse.

Magnus had to deal and suck it up that he doesn't have a father anymore. He didn't have time to sulk about it when he could lose his daughter or Alec at anytime. The thought of losing the both of them made him go insane.

He wanted to scream, let all the frustration out but it would simply terrify even more. He wanted to use this frustration on Lucifer, to end him forever and for him not return back. He had enough.

Ella hissed in pain when her back met the ice cold wall. Her body fell down with a loud thud on the floor and when she lifted her head up, she saw someone she recognised more than anyone.

"Dad!" Ella shouted shocked to see what state he was in. His lip was bleeding, showing from the corner of his lips that it was bruised badly.

Alec looked up with a blurry vision, not believing that Ella could be really here. As Ella approached him and wanted to rest her hand on his shoulder, he quickly flinched and backed away as a soldier she didn't recognise at all.

'What has Lucifer done to you?' , Ella thought hurtfully as she looked still shocked at him. She couldn't believe that Alec would refuse to let her touch him.

'Did he blame me for this?' , She thought as the inner guilt started to increase more.

"Get the fuck away from me, Lucifer! Stop your fucking mind games!" He shouted harshly in her face. Some of his saliva splattered across her face but she didn't budge.

"I-I am not Lucifer. It's me. Ella." She said as her voice was begging him to believe her but looking at the stern and blank expression on Alec's face, he wasn't buying it.

"Get away or I will kill you!" He yelled loudly, filling the entire empty space in this dark basement that sent down chills over Ella's spine. She was terrified to be here and seeing Alec like this, she was more scared.

"Please, belie-" Alec didn't let Ella speak another word when he abruptly took her by her neck, strangling here and pushed her body away from his, making her fall harshly on the floor.

Ella coughed due to the harsh force against her throat and tried getting her breathing back to normal. Alec's eyes widened when he realised that Ella somehow didn't fade away. She didn't attack him when he thought he would.

"E-Ella?" He stuttered his voice confused, feeling an unbearable pain when he realised that he had hurt his daughter.

"Yes... It's me." Ella said as she stood up again, not showing Alec how much he had actually hurt her. Lucifer had been playing with his mind. He didn't deserve to get bashed for it even more than he was going through for the couple of days.