Epilogue

This is the Epilogue. Thank you for reading the first of the Gem Academy Series. See you on the next one.

Please don't remove this story in your library for announcements and special chapters (kung meron man).

And also, Sapphire Academy: School of Nobles (Academy Series #2) is already posted.

Maraming salamat. Enjoy!

Epilogue

You can't be a danger to me, if I'd be a danger to you first.

I've learned that from my Dad. Known for his bad boy persona, he thought me so well. He said that I can't be soft and gullible, especially in today's situation where people cannot be trusted anymore. Criminals are everywhere, hungry for money and power.

My parents enrolled me in a school that is hidden and well protected for my own safety.

I'll be with my lazy ass best friend, Shawn.... which is a good thing because I am not friendly and I don't really like to mingle. Having someone I've known since I was a kid is a relief.

"You haven't said goodbye to me yet." Ariyah said.

She's my best friend, too. Shawn, Ariyah and me are close because of our parents.

"Do I have to?" I asked coldly.

I wasn't this mean to her before... I just have to. She likes me and I don't want to give her false hope.

Ariyah is easy to like. She's very kind. It's just that mabilis akong maturn off pag hinahabol-habol ako ng babae. At isa pa, kahit na hindi sinasabi ni Shawn, I know that he likes Ari. At ayaw kong maging hadlang.

"We're friends, Kai. A goodbye wouldn't hurt." she said.

"Well then, bye." sabi ko at nagpatuloy sa pag-iimpake.

"Stop being mean, Kai. I get it! You don't like me and you're being mean because you want me to hate you just so I'd get over you! Kilala kita." she snapped.

Damn, huli.

Hindi na ako kumibo at nagpatuloy pa rin sa ginagawa.

"Alright, fine! From now on, I'll hate you! Hindi kita tatawagan para kamustahin pag nandoon ka na sa Garnet Academy!" she said and I heard her steps, walking away.

I took a deep of breath. I can't leave her like this.

Agad kong hinabol si Ariyah kaso masyado siyang mabilis. I am not that bad, she's my friend...

-

I went home, mentally drained because of the orientation. Paano ba naman kasi, Student Body President daw ako! What the fuck? Pang escort lang ako dapat, eh.

Being the Commander for the whole damn school is such a responsibility. I can't even handle myself, how will I handle a fucking school?

"Kaikai, you can do it. You're smart and lovable." my Mom said.

"Ano naman pong connect ng pagiging lovable, My?" I asked her. Napapakamot ako ng ulo.

"Son, if you're lovable, people will easily like you, and if they like you, they'll follow you..." ang Daddy naman. "It's easy to lead those who follow."

Ayan si Dad. Laging tiga explain 'yan ni Mommy.

"Tumpak, hubhub! Galing-galing mo talaga. Hehe." ang Mommy. Minsan hindi ko alam kung nagpapacute ba siya kay Daddy o ano.

"Kuya, Stephanie is outside." Cali, my sister said.

"Cali, call her Ate. She's older than you." si Mommy.