Chapter 52

Lincoln- Let me get this straight I am standing in front of DEATH, a high ranking demon, and the literal DEVIL!!!?

Max- Yah that's the gist of it

Rose- Damn that's cool. Good job Bellamy next thing your gonna tell us you, little sister is under their protection and that is why they are so pissed. 

Bellamy- Ahhhh

Lincoln- REALLY!!?? Dude you messed up bad just go back to the house we don't want you making this worse. 

Bellamy grumbles and walks away into the forest he definitely seems pissed. 

Rose- We are really sorry about him, 

Max- It's fine, don't worry about it I have some ideas for ways for your pack to make it up too us. 

Rex-Max

Max- Fine we forgive you no matter what. But you should still help us. 

Rex- That is true but we will get to that soon. Also, I am guessing the rest of your pack here is for protection reasons because your alpha didn't trust us. 

Rose- Yah even though it would have been fine with just the two of us

Lincoln- No they are about a million times out of our league in fighting power. That is individually, but I have heard the rumors about Max and Rex fighting together we wouldn't stand a chance, even as a group. 

Rex- True but your pack does not have to worry your Beta and Omega will not come to harms by my hands or my friends during this meeting. You have my word. 

I look into Lincoln's eyes to try and show my honesty. 

He gives me a smile and nods at his pack mates to give them the okay to leave. 

Rose stays and says 'I am sorry it is my job to protect him and even if I trust you and your friend it is part of my job description to stay by his side.

Max- Don't worry about it we get it. I was Rex's second for a long time and Luie also has a second in command in hell. 

Lincoln- Thank you for understanding. Back to the main topic, peace. 

Luie- Of course, what was your guy's proposal's for peace. 

Lincoln- Our alpha is willing to make a treaty with you guys. It will be a none violence pact where we won't fight you guys and you won't fight us. On top of that if the other needs help with a specific matter like another pack invades us or hurts one of our members you guys would help us defend ourselves.

Max- Seems reasonable but what do we get out of it?

Rose- Same thing. If you are going up against the angels or something and need some support we have your back. 

Luie- Seems like a good deal especially if we are going up against your mother. 

Lincoln- Your mother? I thought demons don't have parents

Max- Rex is one of the O.G people who were created in the beginning and she is the direct descendant of the head of the bitch in charge of Etheral. She fucking screwed over Rex in the beginning and that's how hell was created but that is a crazy ass story that we will not get into right now. 

Rose- Fair enough

Luie- As a show of our new alliance go get your alpha and her mate we have talented healers who can try and help. We are eating dinner soon so I can teleport us to and from too make it faster. 

Lincoln- Sounds good. 

Rex- We will see you there. 

We walk away and back to the house while Luie leaves into the forest with Lincoln and Rose in a 100 yards Octavia, Lena, Lexa, and Carm, jump down and join Max and I. It only takes about a minute to get back to the house and When we do I see a large dude laying on our coach with Misty and Laura standing next to him working their magic.