Chapter 59

Monica- Yah I also promised Galant and Fenrir that they could come back out and walk around and explore.

Kelly- Who are they?

Lena- I am still not sure but it is part of the long story

Octavia- Long story short, you did say you wanted to see us in wolf form right?

Adam- Hell yah!

Everyone laughs but Lexa awkwardly interrupts and says 'Um one problem.'

Selena- What?

Lexa- Unless O somehow figured it out without me realizing it but the first time we shifted was on accident and I don't know exactly how to do it. 

Octavia- I.... forgot about that 

Luie- No worries I can help you learn it is fairly easy after the first time. 

We back up away from the three girls. 

Luie- Close your eyes.' They do as told. 'Try to listen for your wolf, Eventually, your connection will strengthen even more and communication will be easier.' Their eyebrows furrow as they concentrate. 'When you do make contact tell your wolf to take control and shift. They know how and to shift and you will have some control but not a ton it will mostly be them.' 

After a couple of minutes, Lexa's eyes flew open but they were in wolf color they had not shifted yet. 

Lexa (Fenrir)- Sup. 

Alex- Fenrir?

Lexa- Yah what's up?

Octavia (Galant)- Wassssssupppp, 

Sara- Galant I am guessing

O nods. 

Rex- 'Hey you two!' They smile and wave

Monica- Hey nice talking to you guys in English this time. I kept good on my promise and you guys are welcome to shift and walk around our basement is rather large and you have free range of that, the house, and the backyard but don't go outside the house and backyard people still don't know that werewolves exist and they aren't the most friendly with giant wolves. 

Fenrir(Lex)- Fair enough. Also, are you guys aware of the alpha-beta bond correct?

Luie- Yah. You and Galant over there have that bond and I am guessing the rest of these dorks are going to form your pack. 

Galant- Most likely. How much time will we have?

Artemis- I wouldn't stay out long because we have school tomorrow. 

Galant- Fair enough. Can you guys work with Clarke and Raven on getting their wolves out I can tell we both really want to see them in wolf form as soon as possible. 

Yang- Sure

Sara- Oh can you help us also! I want to meet my wolf! And my soul mate but I don't think I am anywhere close to meeting them yet. 

Griff- Makes sense, let's call Frankie and ask her to design your guy's pack design and then Megan can actually ink it on you guys. 

Lena- This is so unfair for Carm and I. 

Lican- Why?

Carm- Well we are vampires so we can't be apart of the pack

Artemis- Not necessarily. A pack is just a group of people who look after each other like they are family. Most of the time it is predominantly werewolves but vampires, hunters, healers, and fairies are all welcome if the alpha allows it. 

Fenrir- 'All of you are welcome in our pack.' She turns toward our famous friends 'That includes you guys if you want to that is'

Ruby- Hell yah! (from now on famous ruby will be ruby and ruby from RWBY will be Rubes) I already have a ton of tattoos so no one will question why I got this one. 

Taylor- I don't have tattoos but I can make something up. 

Selena- Same here. 

Blake Shelton- A pack always needs a resident cowboy. 

Adam laughs and nods in agreement. 

Rex- Okay then Fenrir and Galant go have fun I am going to call Frankie and Megan and have them come over I am going to tell them to bring Quinn because he wants to meet you guys. Clarke Raven go grab some clothing for your girlfriends to put on once they shift back. 

Everyone smiles and continues chatting while I grab my phone. Octavia and Lex shifted and roamed around seeming to enjoy themselves. 

20 minutes later I hear a knock on the front door. When I open it I see Quinn who is practically jumping up and down, Frankie who had his short dirty blonde hair slicked back slightly, Cecilia, and Megan who gave me a massive bear hug. 

Rex- Need to breath Megan. I say stuttering slightly. 

I am engulfed in a hug by the younger boy before he says 'None of my friends believed me that I knew you, Octavia, and Lexa because you guys are famous now. We need to take a selfie for evidence.

Rex- Don't worry kid there will be plenty of people you are going to want to take selfies with. I say with a chuckle.

At that moment Adam walked into the room and said 'Hey Rex who was at the door?' He was looking at his phone and when he looked up he saw 4 absolutely floored people. 

Cecilia- Casual Adam Levine is in the same building as us. 

Adam- Don't go into the backyard if you think I am cool. He says with a laugh.

Megan- Whose out there? She seemed slightly scared but excited

Rex- Let's go and you can see for yourself

I hang back slightly and give Frankie a tight squeeze. 

Frankie- I missed you too Rex. I also heard you found your soul mate so were is this girl at I need to make sure she is good enough for you

Rex- Come on Frankie you of all people should not assume peoples genders. And sorry to say but they are off dealing with some angelic business and won't be back for a couple of days. 

Frankie- Fair enough my bad but in my defense, you are gay so it wasn't a random assumption it had-

Quinn- OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! We heard Quinn shout from the back yard. I chuckled and Frankie gave me a questioning look. 

I gave him a mock bow as I said 'After you'