Chapter 53

The evening went great everyone had a blast and we were excited for school. Yang, Blake, Ruby, and Weiss were transferring to our school along with Luie so we could all stick together. 

I wake up to my sleeping fiance snuggled into my chest with their arms wrapped around my chest.  

I poke their cheek until they wake up. It takes a couple of seconds but they groan and squeeze tighter. 

Rex- Come on Hun got to wake up! 

Zoey- Why???? Can't I just stay in bed with my beautiful fiance!

Rex- Even though that sounds amazing, school is school and we still have to keep up appearances so we can beat my mother

Zoey- Ughhhh fine! Can you go make me a coffee?

Rex- Sure! I kiss their forehead and walk downstairs. 

Everyone is running around grabbing different things and getting ready. 

Time skip to School

I had heard soooooo many rumors about my friends and I. It was super annoying but whatever. So many people were pretending to be nice to me and I could see through it from a mile away so I just laughed and played nice until they went away.

The school day went fast after Mrs. Danvers made me promise to introduce her to Adele. I don't know her personally but she is friends with little mix so I can ask them to introduce her to me and then Mrs. Danvers. 

I was chilling by my tree meditating at lunch when I sensed some of the football cronies come up and approach me.  

When they stop walking I say 'What do you want?'

F.G- We heard about your famous friends and we wanted to get you to introduce us to your besties and put in the good word for us. I mean we are good guys.

I laugh at them.

F.G 2- Oh common baby! Why can't you help a couple of guys out?

I notice Lincoln and Bellamy approach with Rose and a couple of pack members.

Rose- Hey Rex these guys giving you trouble? 

Luke- What do you want bitch?

Lincoln- Watch your words, Luke. Lincoln says while giving him a glare that rivaled even mine. 

F.G- Why are you even getting involved this isn't your business. 

I stand up and the others approach my side so we are standing next to each other. 

Rose- If it involves her it is our business. She and her friends are under our protection so back the hell of. Now. Or face the consequences. 

Luke- Ohhh we are so scared! He says with a voice dripping in sarcasm. 

F.G 2- Bellamy why aren't you on our side on this? Get your butt over here. 

Bellamy- No.

Luke- What?

Bellamy- No. This is my family. And I majorly fucked up with my sister and she is the only person I care about until I met my soul mate, so whatever I have to do to make it up to her I will and if that means protecting this girl with my life, then I will till my last dying breath. 

I give him a surprised look but I major sure I gave him a thankful smile when he makes eye contact. He gives me a smile back with a small nod. 

F.G- Traitor. 

Lincoln- No. He is making the smart choice of sticking with his real family. Us so get on before we have a real problem

The football guys gave me one last glare before turning around and leaving. 

Rex- I could have handled that myself but thank you, this just finalizes our treaty. 

Lincoln- Of course, we are good by our word, and you are with us now so don't worry. 

Rex- Of course. I can deal with them with ease but it is nice knowing you got mine and my friends back especially now of all times. 

Rose- Of course speaking of, would you mind sparring with me? For fun of course.

Octavia and Lexa walked up to our group and I said "Sure, we go to planet fitness after school to train. You are welcome to join."

Lincoln- Sounds fun can I come?

I nod and Lexa says 'Sure it is fun to train' 

We smile at each other and head to class. 

Time skip to the gym

Alex swung for my head with her bow staff as Lexa swung for my body and Octavia swung for my feet. I caught Alex's and Lexa's in my hand and stopped Octavia's with my foot. 

O was smart and didn't use the bar as more than a brace as she did a front handspring while trying to kick me in the face. I dodged it as I let go of Alex and Lexa's staff. 

Rex- Good job you guys you are getting better keep it up. 

I didn't have a lot of time to react as Max swung for my head. The others back up and didn't try to interfer knowing they might get hurt. 

Max throw multiple punches for my head. I block or dodge them with ease. 

Monica- If you are gonna fight you might as well try.

Griff- Seriously common guys! They already know we are here use some powers. 

Max- You up for it Rex?

Rex- Why not? Sounds fun. Beth can you give us a protective barrier so those present don't get hurt. 

Beth nodded. Once I sensed the barrier was up things got serious. I pulled out my scythe and Max transformed her guantlets onto her hands.