Chapter 56

Still Max's POV

All the guys turn away and I give the shirts to the girls who look embarrassed as they quickly put them on. I point at my bag that has an extra pair of shorts. And next to it someone else has a bad with a pair of shorts. 

I look over at Rex and there is still a very large hole in her chest from the spear and she is still passed out. 

I hear shouts from the door. 

Zoey's POV

Sam and I walk back to the gym and we see the window was shattered and Kris and Thea were standing by the door. 

We try to reach for the door but Kris sticks her hand out and stops me. 

Zoey- Kris...

Kris- Sorry Zoey you can't go in there yet. 

Sam- Why?

Thea- Sam if you love and care about Zoey and their emotions make sure they don't walk into this building. 

Zoey- Are you going to explain or am I going to have to force my way into this building. What happened and to who?

Thea moved in front of the door holding her own. 

Zoey- I am proud you guys are standing up to me but...' I use all my speed and get by them with ease. 'No one. Not even you guys can get in between me and protecting my friends.' I walk in and see everyone's heads whip around as Sara and Alex quickly block my view of someone who is on the ground. 

Sara- Heyyyyy Zoey! How are you? they say and everyone is nervous. 

Kris runs in with Thea who says 'Sorry guys we tried to stop her, she is scarily fast.' 

Max- You are okay. I don't think anyone but Rex could keep up with them. Max says while standing up and blocking my view more. 

Zoey- Will someone explain to me WHAT THE FRILLY HELL IS GOING ON???!!!! 

Carm- umm you see...

Alex- After you guys left

Ruby- We came out of the back room

Sara- And Octavia bear hugged Rex. 

Weiss- And then a stupid cresent jumped through the window and threw a spear at the two girls. 

Yang- But Octavia was facing the other way and didn't see it coming. 

Weiss- So Rex threw O out of harm's way and got impaled by the spear. 

Kara- Ice queen! You could have sugar coated it a little I mean she is their soul mate. 

Rose- Ice queen?

Yang- Long story that we will explain later.

Zoey- Not the point. Where is my girlfriend? Where the hell is she?

Max, Alex, and Sara move and I see Laura and Misty on their knees with green beams surrounding their hands as they hold their hands over Rex's chest.

I drop to my knee's as I see the love of my life with a hole in her chest bigger than my hand. 

Sam runs up and holds me. 

O- I am sorry this was my fault. 

Max's POV

I am shocked at what O says. 

Zoey seems annoyed but I doubt it is because they blame O for what happened. 

Zoey- It isn't your fault don't blame yourself. None of us knew that was gonna happen and none of us could have done anything so don't worry about it.