Prologue

Point of view;
Austin Alessandro De Luca

***

"Dad you can't be serious" i snapped angrily.

Is this guys nuts?

"I don't want this happening as much as you, but you're grandpa sighed a contract. So if you don't wanna lose the company, you have no choice" he said coldly. I clenched my jaw, knowing he's right.

If your confused. Let me explain.

I just found out, my grandfather signed a deal with one of his old friends, which says that i would marry have to his friends' granddaughter. My dad did a background check on the girl I'm supposed to marry, and she isn't even rich. Her family probably only wants money from us, i mean why would the girl agree without a problem.

I have to admit, she's gorgeous. I almost mistook her for a model. She's definitely the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen, and I'm probably not the only one who thinks so, but then everything else about her, makes me hate her. I know I don't know her, but honestly this situation just screams the fact that she wants money, especially the fact that she agreed, i mean she isn't losing a company if she doesn't sign.

"What do i even get out of this, she's the only one who's gonna profite from it" i said in the most cold voice i could muster.

My dad and i have never really had a good relationship, he always preferred my brother or my cousin Dylan over me. Dylan was perfect in his eyes, he always found me a disappointment.

Which hurt, but I'm used to it.

My brother Cameron, and i don't have a brother relationship at all. No one has ever seen him smile, not even a little one. Something happened when he went on a vacation when he was 17, which he doesn't wanna tell anyone about, and since then he became cold and distant towards everyone.

"In the contract it only says, the two of you have to marry each other but not how, so you can just sign this contract and the two of you will be married, you don't need to have a wedding, or even see each other. You can live your life, and she can do the same" dad said with a smirk on his face. once he finished I let a relieved breath out.

Okay, i can cope with that.

"Okay, I'll do it" i said and my dad nodded with his jaw clenched. He put the contract in front of me, and i signed it.

I mean i don't really have a choice now do I?

The look on my dads face said how much he hated this.

Same dad same

My dad wanted me to marry a rich girl so the company would become bigger. i guess he won't get want he wants anytime soon.

He's always envied the William family. The Williams are the richest family in the world. And when i say rich, i mean rich rich. Every single person in their family owns their own company.

Like all three of the William children are self made billionaires, with their own company. And then their parents, Jane and Richard William. Jane is the most famous fashion designer in the world, and Richard is the most famous businessman in the world, his daughter right behind him with her company.

You heard it right, his daughter is behind him as the the most famous businesswomen. Apparently she's really intelligent, and is better in the business world than her two brothers. And her brothers already are really good. Take me for a example, I'm not even close to how good my company is going next to the two William brothers, let alone their sister.

No one has ever seen what they look like, well for the William children then. Everyone knows what Jane and Richard William look like. Both of them are still really good looking, like everyone envies their looks. Including my parents. They've always wanted to meet them, but no one has ever met the Williams. You'd be lucky if you could even work with them, seeing the Williams only work with family and not outsiders.

And yet they are the richest family alive.

"Well get to work son, i have a lunch date with you're mom" my dad's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I just nodded without looking up, and let out a sigh when i heard the door close.

I wish could make my dad be proud of me for just once, like the Williams. He always talks about them, like seriously all the time. Making me look like a idiot, always telling me I'm good for nothing. He's more proud over the Williams, and he doesn't even know them personally, then he's ever been about me.

I'm just gonna have to work harder, and hope for the best.

Maybe then he'll for once be proud of me.