Chapter 31

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

I have to go back to New York and i honestly don't want to. I'm currently in the car on my way to the airport with bub. Caleb and Asher are tagging along since they wanna go see the family. I already know it's not going to end up well since most of the annoying William cousins, in my opinion, are in New York right now.

"I honestly feel like your to good for Sammy" Caleb told Austin earning one hell of punch on the shoulder from me. I should've knows they'd start liking Austin some day. But come on, why this fast.

"I think so too" Austin said watching me to see my reaction. I snapped my head towards him and he held a amused smile on his face. Probably getting the exact reaction he wanted.

"What. The. Fuck. Did. You. Just. Say?" I asked raising an eyebrow, a death glare on my face. Austin stared at me with a look of adoration, a smile on his face. "Stop looking at me like that and answer me you bootyface" i said pushing his face backwards. He just grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Did i mention how beautiful you look?" He asked before kissing my forehead and turning back towards Caleb and Asher who acted like they were gagging. You'd never think that the two of them, especially them, could be this annoying.

"I wanna set both of you on fire and give your ashes to a demon" i said seriously. Not two second later, their heads snapped towards me, eyes widened. I wanna laugh so bad, but i like scaring them, so i kept a straight face. Trying my best to look like i was extremely serious. Which wasn't that hard, since i actually think it's cool and would make my day.

"I think it's best if i just stay back here in Miami, i have lots of work to do" Caleb mumbled, and Asher nodded his head really fast, agreeing with him. Austin, next to me, started laughing loudly. Caleb and Asher both started glaring at him, but started laughing along not to long after. Austin has a contagious laugh, so i understand why.

**

"Sammy can we stay at your place?" Asher asked nicely, Caleb who was standing next to him made a pleading look.

"No" Austin immediately cut in, shaking his head fast. He looked towards me to see me raising an eyebrow at him, a mean look on my face. "Uh i mean of course can two can stay" he mumbled with a pout. He looks adorable.

"Calm down you horny little bitch, we mean her own apartment, i won't be doing any cockblocking anytime soon" Asher teased Austin, before making a disgusted face. "But don't touch her like that, I'll sell your being for money, it's not like i won't be enjoying it" Asher added making Austin roll his eyes.

"You mean a horny dog like this?" Austin asked with a smirk before grabbing my face between his hands and putting his lips on mine, putting his tongue in my mouth. I laughed, pulling back. This guy really has a death wish. Austin smiled giving me one last peck on the lips and turning back to a angry Asher. Caleb who was trying to get a girl off of him didn't notice.

"I wouldn't smirk like that if i were you, because I'll make sure you'll wake up without lips to smirk with pretty boy" Asher said punishing Austin hard on the shoulder, hissing after. Austin however looked like it didn't hurt at all. I looked over to where Caleb was struggling and started laughing. Asher and Austin both turned to where i was looking and started laughing too. Karma hit fast though because a girl came up to Austin and put her hand on his chest, which he pushed away. I stoped laughing and clenched my teeth.

"Don't touch him" i said making her snap her eyes towards me. She looked me up and down and clearly looked jealous, but decided to look at me with a bitchy look. She took a step closer towards Austin, who was way to busy looking at me in lust. Is this dude seriously turned on by me right now. "Asher, come hold my stuff so i can show her how i take care off rats" i said loudly. The girl send me a bored look before turning back to Austin, who was by the way still staring at me.