Chapter 25

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

I finally found my dad at the private area, where only family can come. No one could see them, but they could see everyone.

"How dare you?" I asked angrily pointing my finger at him. The whole William is here today, they all flew out here.

"What did i do now?" My dad asked raising his eyebrows. Oh he's acting innocent now.

"Well i just saw three De Luca's that i do not like" i said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Look Samantha, i get that you hate them but their still Austin's family and i think they should be here for Camerons big moment" dad said smirking.

"Are you officially giving him the company today?" I asked confused. I thought he's get it on his birthday.

"Yes, your mom and i just wanna go on a trip, and it's not like it makes a difference" dad said struggling his shoulders. I sighed before turning towards my family members that all flew out, and started talking to them.

"Can i get everybody's attention?" My dad asked yelling. Everyone went silent and turned their attention towards my dad. "I have an announcement for all the Williams, so if everybody could get together here at the end of the night that would be awesome. Now go enjoy the night, and don't forget to donate" he announced making my uncle Bill snort.

"It's always you and your stupid announcement, can't you let us breath for a second, you stupid animal" uncle bill said annoyed, making everyone laugh to themself. I slapped my hand his back before clapping my hands.

"Facts" i said making my dad glare at me. I put my hands up and widened my eyes, silently walking backwards.

"No one asked for your opinion Bill, shouldn't you be eating?" Aunt jasmine snapped at uncle bill. I slapped my aunt on the ass and pointed my hands towards her.

"show him, aunt jasmine" i said making her laugh and uncle bill send me a look. "Oh come on, it's your wife who called you out, i just supported her as the good niece i am" i said standing up for myself.

"Samantha can you just get out of here?" My cousin Brad asked rolling his eyes.

"I hope your not talking to this Samantha right here?" I said bitchy, pointing towards myself.

"Someone's salty" aunt Belany teased brad, making him groan.

"I'm not salty, you people just can't take a joke" brad said pouting making me raise my eyebrow.

"How the hell was that a joke, please explain the fuck me" i said probably not making any sense, oh well.

"Keep all the cussing to yourself Samantha" my little cousin Dylano yelled, pointing an angry at me.

"I am keeping to myself you fucking midget. I never handed them out, now did i?" I asked annoying him. He's six, but who cares.

Attack me.

"Is that how you talk to a kid?" I heard Austin's voice from behind me. I turned around and cleared my throat.

"I don't know what your talking about" i said playing with my hair, acting awkward. "Who even aloud you in?" I asked raising my eyebrow. Wow i do that a lot.

"Don't talk to my nephew like that" my aunt Felicia scolded me, pulling Austin who was smirking in a hug. When the hell did this happen.

"How come no one ever backs me up?" I asked putting my hands in the air, turning to everyone from my family. They all just struggled.