Chapter 21

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*
A/N : I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Here's another chapter!!

I'm finally making my dream come true. Being an interior designer has been my biggest dream since i was a kid. As the years past and almost everyone around me started opening their own business company, it made me put my dream aside and rethink about what i wanted to do. And even though i reached this far, i never really felt completely happy.

Now that i already have a company that obviously made it more complicated, because let's be honest. How the hell would i even handle two different companies. So what i told Austin was indeed the truth. I will be giving him my company, and not because of selfishly reasons. Because if that was my reason for it, i honestly could've done it way earlier.

Over the past months that i have spent with Austin, I've noticed how different Austin is from what i expected him to be, and i know that may sound cliché, but it's really just the truth.

The guy is literally the most selfless guy you'll ever come across, and i guess that's what shocked me the most. I honestly thought he was some spoiled kid who acted all tough, and just thought he was all of it. But he's just protecting himself from getting even more broken than he already is. And what I've picked up from all this, is to never really judge someone on their appearance, or on how they act.

I never really thought I'd think like this about any guy, because i just saw them all the same way. Big fat liars that just want girls for one thing. And i can not tell you how surprised i am now that Austin made me open my eyes, without even trying.

It's funny how someone can change the way you think in a really short time. Like i don't even know Austin that long, and the guy already has me head over the heels in a weird way. I won't admit this though. Not because I'm to scared to tell him, but simply because i don't everything to move to fast. I really don't want to fuck this up. And i know that giving him my company is moving to fast, but I've seen him suffer, and i just can't keep watching be all upset.

"Samantha?" Austins voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I guess he's home. I sighed and got up, walking out of my room and walking down the stairs.

"Yes bub" i said walking inside of the kitchen, where he was standing at the fridge. He looks absolutely gorgeous today. He had an important meeting today. "How went your meeting?" I asked sitting on the counter. He looked up at me with a small smile, taking a sip from his water bottle.

"Well my dad couldn't keep his damn mouth shut and started talking all shit about me, so the guy thinks I'm freaking childish. I did everything to let him give me another change to show my idea, but he just followed my dads words and left" Austin said putting his hand in his hair, looking upset with himself. I can't fucking stand his dad. Why would he even do that.

"I'm so heated right now, i could just bash his head" i said clenching my teeth. I took a deep breath and opened my arms for Austin. He looked at me for a second before putting his water bottle down and walking towards me. He stoped between my legs and hugged me. I hugged him back, putting one hand trough his hair, making him sigh.

"I never thought I'd say this Sammy but I'm so fucking grateful for you" he said softly hugging me even tighter. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. He's hurting so much, and i feel so fucking powerless.

"Me too Austin, me too" i whispered and kissed his head.

**

"Hey Sam why do you look so down?" Brandon asked once i entered my office. Since i have been working from home lately, it feel good too finally see my office again.