Chapter 33

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

"Austin I'm literally gonna hit you so hard if you don't stop" i snapped at Austin, and annoyed look on my face. I'm currently working on a project for my interior designing company. A good business friend of my brother is opening up his own hotel and he asked me for help since he knows about my upcoming business. In the meantime Austin has been taking care of my other company.

He's still not comfortable with taking it over so i just asked him to help me out until i finish this project and he agreed since he obviously wants to work. He honestly does not get enough credit for how good he actually is in the business world. He's just been working instead of me for a week and he's finished everything i usually do in in a week in two days. I'm still confused on how he managed to do that, but he did.

Austin working in my company has been all over in the news. His parents saw and haven't stopped trying to reach out but i immediately make sure they get cut off. I don't want them anywhere near me or Austin and i know he agrees even though it does hurt him.

Anyways, Austin and i are both at my business company. It's a company that consists of hotels, restaurants and jewelry stores all over the world. I was originally gonna work at my other company building, the interior one, but Austin begged me to work on it here.

"But it's lunch time and I'm hungry." Austin pouted, putting his arms around me and kissing my cheek multiple times. I broke into a smile and sighed.

"Fine" i said. He put his hand on the side of my face and turned it towards me, since i was sitting next to him, and put his forehead against mine.

"You look cute when you're concentrated" he said softly, his breath mingling with mine. His breath smelled like the coffee he just drank.

"No need to tell me, i already know" i joked, earning a chuckle from him.

"I love you" he said looking straight into my eyes. I smiled brightly before pressing my lips against his for a longer peck.

"I love you" i said softly, getting a huge smile in response. I pulled back a little and put my head in the crock of his neck.

"How is the project going?" He asked, playing with my hair. I sighed in delight, and closed my eyes.

"It's a lot of work, but i love it. And I'm used to the hard work anyways" i said with a small smile on my lips. I know he can't really see my face, but i just can't help myself from smiling all the time. "How is work going for you" i asked, and he started talking about how everything was going on. And i couldn't help the pride and amazement i felt for him at that moment. He's going make this company way better, i just know he is.

"Have you talked to Cam?" I asked once he finished talking about everything. He stiffened a little at the question and sighed.

"I've kind of been pushing it back, but i will. I have so many questions but i just wanna focus on work and you right now" he said and kissing my head. "Anyways let's go eat, I'm hungry" he said and got up, pulling me with him. I nodded and decided to not ask more about the topic because i honestly don't wanna talk about anything that may upset him right now.

I was grabbing my phone when the door of our office burst opened and Noah stepped inside with a smirk.

"Who allowed this crackass inside of our company?" I yelled out putting my arms in the air. Lisa entered behind him with a panicked look on her face.