Chapter 24

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

Finishing up all of Austin's work didn't take too long, but that's not really surprising since we were with a lot of us. It was fun too. We all laughed and joked around, but still worked. The happiness on Austin's face probably was my favorite i had seen all day.

Right now I'm looking for an outfit to wear to my dads charity gala. Austin has been looking for the perfect suit all day, and i seriously can't stop laughing about it. When i asked him why he was trying so hard, he just smiled before walking back to his room.

Weirdo

I looked in the mirror and smiled looking at my dress, i decided not to go all out like the last gala. I honestly love it.

I smirked to myself when i got an idea

I smirked to myself when i got an idea. I already know Austin's going to look fucking gorgeous, so i might as well just over exaggerate. I opened my door and looked around. Okay I'm save. I quietly started walking towards the stairs and started walking downstairs. Good thing I'm not wearing my heals yet. I entered the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle before going upstairs again.

Oh this is going to be fun.

I walked back inside of my room, and finished my make up. And by that i only mean, putting fake laches on. I could hear footsteps, warning that Austin was coming towards my room. I got up and ran towards my heals, putting them on as fast as i could. Grabbing my water bottle i took a sip, but not swallowing it.

"Sammy?" Austin asked from the other side of my door, knocking softly. "Can i come in?" He asked and i quickly swallowed my water before yelling out a yes, and taking another sip. He entered the room and his eyes widened when he looked towards me. Dang he looks dashing. I was about to act like i was drooling with the water in my mouth when he said something that me burst out laughing, spitting the water out.

"You're smarter than google and Mary Poppins together" he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "I saw you walking downstairs laughing evilly to yourself baby, i knew you were up to something and now i know what" he added a smirk on his face. I don't like this, he's starting to know me way too good.

"I was not laughing evilly, and i was just thirsty, not up to anything" i stood up for myself. "You look absolutely gorgeous, how come you don't look this good for me?" I asked teasingly, making him chuckle.

"What are you talking about, i look good all the time. I just decided to look better" he said with a wink. Way to conceited. "But you look absolutely breathtaking" he added looking me over once again, his eyes darkening.

"Your breathing seems fine to me" i commented jokingly, making him send me a look before starting to breath heavily in joking manner. I burst out laughing and pushed him a little.