Chapter 16

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

"Are you sure you want to do it today honey?" Mom asked on the phone. I took a deep breath and nodded, not really realizing that she couldn't actually see me. "Sammy?" My mom asked again, her voice full of concern.

"Oh uh yeah, i nodded, just forgot you couldn't see me hehe" i said sheepishly laughing a little. I could hear my mom let out a relieved breath, and laughing after.

"I should've known" my mom said teasingly. "But since you really wanna do it today, I'm calling the rest of the family. You can count us in. It's all of us or nothing" my mom said and i could honestly just cry. I'm so freaking grateful for my family.

"I love you so much mom" i said softly, still in my feelings. We talked about how everything was going to happen tonight and hung up not to long after. I decided i still needed to talk to Austin before everything would happen. I just don't think i can tell him right now. He'll probably hate me tonight for not telling him sooner.

I sighed and walked towards my closet and started looking for an cute outfit. I finally found one, and put it on. Looking in the mirror i smiled at myself. 'You look great Samantha, don't think about what people will think about you!'

I stepped into one of Austin's car and started driving towards Austin's company

I stepped into one of Austin's car and started driving towards Austin's company. I hate to admit that i like him being around me a lot. Having his attention on me only feels like the best thing ever.

I parked the car and got out walking inside of his company today for the first time. After i left his company for the first time today i went home and fixed the perfect dress for tonight and took a shower so i won't have to later today.

"Hello once again. Mrs. De Luca" the receptionist said a kind smile on her face. I winked at her with a smile back and continued walking towards the private elevator. The elevator took forever, and i couldn't be happier when i got on the floor Austin's office is at. I could hear two different voices, one being Austins when i stood in front of his office.

"Let's be honest here Austin, you will never get a girl that's actually good for you. The only girls you get are dumb girls who literally can't be more obvious about wanting your money." A deep voice that i couldn't recognize said. Who is he to say that? I mean he sounds like someone that is probably friends with Austin, but you can't say he won't find a girl that's not good for him.

Why am i even getting salty about this?

I knocked on the door and walked inside. Austins face lighted up when he noticed me and a little smile graced his gorgeous face. He's warming up to me.   I looked towards the person sitting in the seat in front of him and frowned. He's gorgeous, really gorgeous. But he has nothing on my Austin.