Chapter 30

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

Today i am taking myself on a second date. I mean I'm in Miami so i might as well just enjoy the wether.

It's 9 am right now, and i just woke up. I got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom starting the day with my skincare routine. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked back inside of my room. I honestly really wanna go on a run. I nodded to myself and decided that that was exactly what i was going to do. I'm so fucking happy that i have my own closet here with my clothes, or else i seriously wouldn't have anything to wear. I grabbed my Nike tracksuit and put it on.

I walked downstairs to hear voices coming from the kitchen like every other moment of the day

I walked downstairs to hear voices coming from the kitchen like every other moment of the day. I swear, you can always find Caleb and Asher in the kitchen. What surprised me though is that the two of them are awake this early. I entered to kitchen only to stop in shock. Next to my cousins was standing Austin.

What is he doing here?

I cleared my throat and all three of them turned around to me. Austin smiled before getting up and hugging me tightly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused. I'm still upset with him. Don't question me on why i called him yesterday because tend to be extremely weird. I don't like staying mad at people, it's just how i am.

"Well, you are here, and i missed you" he said sheepishly, a boyish smile on his face. This bitch ain't even here to apologize.

Psh leave please.

"I'm going on a run" i announced completely ignoring what Austin just said. So much for not staying mad at people.

"You look cute" Austin commented, trying to get my attention. I walked towards the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Dude stop looking at her ass" i could hear Asher yell before hearing a hard slap. I chuckled and turned around to see Austin with a hand on the back of his head, glaring at Asher who was smirking. "Kinky isn't it?" Asher asked him with a smirk. Caleb burst out laughing, Austin and Asher joining him not two seconds later.

Boys..

"Noah would love doing kinky stuff with you Asher, leave my husband alone" i said jokingly, making Austin's face light up. Asher send me a glare before smirking. He leaned towards Austin like he was gonna say something secretive.

"Have you still not told her about us?" Asher whispered loud purposely, making sure i heard. I just rolled my eyes. The dude wishes, bub is mine only. Sharing isn't in my book.

"She's already mad at me, she'll kill me" Austin whispered back before laughing with Caleb and Asher. What is even funny about that.

"Talk about guys with no dicks" i mumbled before putting my hands on my mouth dramatically. "Oh my god, did you guys hear me?" I asked with widened eyes. Caleb crossed his arms over his chest, Asher send me a death glare. Nothing new. Austin raised an eyebrow.