Chapter 2

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

***

"Miss White we landed" i heard a voice say, after I didn't say anything someone started shaking me. I groaned and opened my eyes to see the flight attendant looking at me.

"Thank you" i said tiredly and got up.

I noticed her still staring at me and raised a eyebrow.

"Oh um...i... um i just wanted to say that your really gorgeous" she stuttered, before hurrying away.

Okaayyy....

She was pretty too, if i didn't like guys, i would've totally done her.

"Thank you" i yelled, not sure if she heard me and got off the private jet. I grabbed my phone from my bag and looked at the time, it's currently 3:30 pm, so i have to be at his office at 4, but the savage i am is gonna be there at 5.

So what can i do in the mean time...hmmm

"Miss white, the car is waiting for you" a voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see a guy standing in front of me. I was about to tell him that my last name wasn't white, but then i remembered that no one is supposed to know that I'm a William.

"Where is the car taking me?" I asked curious.

I sure as hell won't see the grinch right now, i wanna be late.

"Mr De Luca is expecting you at his building, miss white" the guy said and i rolled my eyes.

"Firstly, call me Samantha or sam please, and can we go to the mall first, i need a few things" i said and the guy nodded, looking uncomfortable. "Loosen up dude, you won't get into trouble, and if you do, I'll take full blame" i said noticing the anxious look on his face. He just nodded and started walking.

When we entered the airport to walk to the parking lot, people turned around and started staring at me. Guys started sending winks, while the girls were sending me glares.

Well...., looks like they've never seen a good looking girl.

"Looking good brother" i told one of the guys that was winking at me, putting my thumbs up. "Great ass too" i muttered to myself.

What? It's true

We finally reached the parking lot, and the guy who's name i still don't know walked towards a black limo.

Ugh, why god why.

The grinch is seriously using his money for nonsense, he could've just send a freaking taxi.

Fucking weirdo.

"Rudolf, is this outfit good or should i change to something more fancy?" I asked the guy.

Yeah i just named him rudolf, i mean i don't know his name, and it suits him.

"My name is George, miss white, and i think you should put something fancier on, there will be important business men" rudolf said and i nodded.

"My name is Samantha, mr rudolf" i mocking him, and i could see he wanted laugh but kept it in. "Can you drop me off at a nearby hotel first then, so i can change" i asked and he nodded. We entered the car and i immediately started playing subway surfers.

That game is fucking frustrating.

I need friends.

Goddamnit.

The car stopped after awhile and i looked out of the window, we were parked outside of a gorgeous hotel. I mentally smirked when i noticed it was Blake's.