Chapter 13

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

"Austin?" I yelled out, once i stepped inside of the house. I closed the door behind me and walked upstairs towards his room. I seriously hope he's here because i don't want anything happening to him.

I softly knocked on the door.  "Austin are you here?" I asked frowning to myself. God i just wanna strangle his dad. Everything is going so freaking fast, it's like i can't keep up anymore.

Oh fuck it! I opened the door and entered his room. Damn his room is way cleaner than mine. I looked around and finally noticed that bootyface lying on his bed. Is he deaf? I called out his name like two hundred times. Okay maybe two times but come on.

"Samantha please just leave me alone" Austin said, no emotion in his voice. I ignored the tone he used on me and what he just said and walked towards him.

"You look cute when your angry" i said teasingly hoping he'd feel a little better, but who am i kidding. It's Austin we're talking about here. I sighed and decided to just go with my plan b. I got on his bed next to him and hugged him. To my surprise he didn't push me of the bed or cussed at me, he just sighed and put his arms around me.

"Thank you" he whispered softly. My eyes widened at his words and not two seconds later i was sitting up looking at him in disbelief.

"Wait. Lemme just clean my ears real fast" i said and was about to get up when he chuckled and pulled my on my arm making me fall on top of him, and hugged me again. Even though i was still shocked, i just couldn't keep my mouth open. "You big softy, you love my hugs" i teased, stretching out the word love.

"I do, but you won't tell anyone or I'll have to kill you" Austin teased back, making me laugh. Now this is the Austin i act like having around me.

"You wouldn't kill me, you'd miss my sexy self" i said as a matters fact. "Wait that sounded conceited" i said after i thought about what i said. "Meh it's true though" i added making him laugh loudly.

He has a nice laugh, but i will never admit that.

"You are to much Samantha" he said and i got off of him sitting next to him. "So are you still up for lunch after the scene i pulled?" He asked looking at me with a frown, probably thinking back to what happened.

"Of course i am diva" i said with a smirk. Austin rolled his eyes and gave me a little push in a joking way. "Now let's go handsome, my stomach needs food" i said getting up and starting to pull his hand really hard. Let me tell you how wrong that went.

He fell off the bed.

"Samantha" he yelled but smiled a little when i started laughing my ass off. I guess i got a little to busy laughing because he pulled my hand and once again made me fall on top of him. "You really like laughing at me don't you?" Austin asked with a raised eyebrow. I groaned and tried to get up, but Austin just smirked at my effort, not letting his hold on me go.

"Austin let go" i said with a pout. How is he this strong, it's really nor fair.

"Nah, i kinda like this" Austin sighed relaxed and closed his eyes, a smile plastered on his face. How did i never how gorgeous he actually is. It's like his whole face is just flawless. He's got the perfect lips, the perfect brows, his cheekbones make even me jealous. "Enjoying the view?" Austin's voice snapped me out of my trance. I looked back up at his eyes and it felt like everything around us stopped and the only thing i could focus on was him. His eyes looked way more gorgeous than i took a notice to before.