Chapter 32

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

"I'm in love with you"

My eyes could just fall out at this point. One time we're just teasing each other and then this. I honesty never thought that I'd actually love being married, nevertheless to a guy who seemed so high of himself. it's like he changed my mind about everything i held myself back with.

He annoyed me.

I annoyed him.

He hated me.

I hated him.

And now.

He loves me.

Do i love him? Of course i do. I can't even question my feelings for him, that's how much he started meaning to me.

"Sammy" Austin's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I blinked, obviously still shocked. Butterflies interrupted my stomach, and the warm feeling i got in my chest, is something i'll never be able to explain.

"Are you for real? Like as in not a jokingly way, because i fucking love you too, and I'll have your head if your lying to me right now-" my rambling got caught short when he slammed his lips against mine. The kiss this time is nothing like the ones we had before. It's full of emotions i never thought I'd have, especially towards Austin.

Austin was first to pull back and put his forehead against mine, a grin on his face. I smiled back, with earned me a peck on the lips. I laugh which widened his smile, and before i knew what was happened he started kissing me all over my face. I started laughing even harder and leaned away.

"You just made me the happiest man alive, what the hell did i do to deserve your annoying ass" Austin asked looking out of the window at the end. He turned back towards me and hugged me extremely tight. "I'm so happy" he mumbled against my neck. I smiled at how adorable he sounded. We just stayed like that, in each other's arms until the car came to a stop in front of our house.

The both of got out of the car and thanked the driver before walking inside. It's feels kind of good to be back, but i honestly liked being in Miami way more. Miami just feels like home.

"What's with the face?" Austin asked from beside me. I let out a breath before turned towards him, and just stared at his face. How did i never notice how absolutely gorgeous he is, i can't seem to find one flaw on his perfect face.

"Nothing" i said with a smile when i noticed that i was staring. I was about to walk upstairs when i got an idea. I turned around, and smirked towards Austin. He raised an eyebrow questioningly. "Go take a shower and get ready, I'm taking you out on a date" i said with a big smile, jumping up and down excitedly. Guys don't always have to take us on dates, girls can spoil their mans too.

"How would i even say no to someone looking that adorable?" Austin asked loudly, looking around with his arms wide open. I laughed before putting my arms around his neck. "I love your affection towards me right now" he said with wide smile. The spark in his eyes, made me feel like i could take on the world.

"Your gorgeous" i mumbled, tracing my finger all over his face. He smiled before grabbed my hand and kissing it.

"I love you" he said softly before putting his lips against. Every time he kisses me it's like a whole zoo is inside of my stomach. The feelings i get from him, are unreal. He pulled back and pouted. "Say it back" he wined, but i could see the love shining in his eyes.