Chapter 6

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*
*
*

"Don't be sad Bub, you'll have a lot of fun" i said with a amused smile and patted his cheek. He glared at me and pushed my hand away, but i could see he wasn't actually mad. Out of nowhere Austin's face turned stone cold, his eyes fixed on something behind me. I turned around to see his dad, cousin and Selena standing behind me.

Oh welp..

"I have glue with me, watch wat you three wanna say. I don't mind glueing your lips together" i said serious. Their expressions turned shocked at my words.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that again, i can ruin your live in a snap of my fingers" Austin's dad snapped at me and i chuckled.

"I would like to see you try old man" i said and his whole face dropped at my words. I couldn't help myself and laughed at his expression.

"I would learn your wife some manners Austin, she doesn't want me as enemy" he told Austin coldly.

"I should tell your wife the same thing" i said bored and his glare hardened. "Stop going after Austin's ass like a bee who wants honey. He's your son, not your puppet. Start treating him like that, you are no better than him anyway. That shit face next to you, who your so proud off, probably doesn't even know how to spell business" i said my voice now coldly. I've heard i can be scary when i use my cold voice.

"What did you just call me?" Austin's cousin hissed at me.

"You see what I'm talking about, he doesn't even know what i'm saying" i told Austin's dad with a roll of my eyes. I looked back towards Austin's cousin and started talking again. "Look sweetie, a shit face is someone that has a really nice face" i started nicely, making it look like i was talking to a toddler. "Now shut your trap and go look for attention somewhere else" i snapped.

I don't like him, if you haven't noticed already.

"You have some guts to talk to us like this Samantha, you'll regret this, mark my words" Austin's dad said and i snorted.

I snort a lot around this family.

"Who are you? Justin Bieber?" I asked sarcastically. "Do you have anything positive to say or are you just here to bring negativity. Cause if you are, then you might as well take your leave" i said bored and turned around to look at Austin. He had a amused look on his face. I send him a wink and turned back around to see them gone.

Well that was easy.

"You are something else Samantha" Austin said from behind me, a look i couldn't recognize on his face, making me  raise one my eyebrow.

"Since when am i 'something'?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god, can't you just take the compliment and shut up" Austin said annoyed making me laugh.

"You call that a compliment? Damn you should try and look up the word complement, cause i sure as hell know that was not a complement" i said and he groaned.

I absolutely love annoying him.

"Let's leave, i have had enough of you, for today" he said coldly again, making me mentally groan. What's crawled up his ass. He does have a nice ass though.