Chapter 3

Point of view ;
Austin Alessandro De Luca

*
*
*

Frustrated and angry.

That's exactly how I'm feeling right now.

Samantha and i haven't even been married for a week, hell we haven't even met, and she's already making me furious. How can someone be so freaking frustrating. The only thing she had to do was be here before 4, and even that she can't seem to do. She's just like every other girl I've dated.

A spoiled bitch who just likes shopping and acts like a stuck up.

A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts.

"Come in" i said in a cold voice. Not two seconds later the door opened and my breath cut in my throat. There she stood, standing in front of me was my wife Samantha, looking like a freaking goddess. Her hair was perfectly styled and behind her shoulders. But what made me almost lose my shit, was what she was wearing. The skirt and top hugged her curves like a second skin. The top showed a little cleavage, that made my mouth go dry with lust.

That makes absolutely no sense.

I looked back at her face to see her looking around my office with confused look on her gorgeous face. Her perfect piercing green eyes scanning my whole office.

"I really thought, you're office would've looked better" she stated.

Damn her voice.

Wait. What did she say.

"I don't care what you think. Sit down" i said coldly, keeping an emotion expression on my face. Her eyes found mine, and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say princess" she said mockingly and sat down in front of my desk. I clenched my jaw at her words. How the hell am i gonna survive this marriage when she's acting like a spoilt fucking bitch.

I was about to start talking when my secretary Sara entered the room in the shortest dress i think a girl can own. Her whole face caked up with make up, making her look less attractive.

Not that i ever found her attractive In de first place. She looks like a freaking doll.

Just as she was gonna start talking, her eyes landed on Samantha. Her mouth fell open, while Samantha was looking on her phone, not giving her any kind of attention. I cleared my throat, making the both of them snap their heads towards me. Samantha finally noticed Sara, and her eyes widened.

"Damn, you sure look ready for a party hun" Samantha commented while biting on her full lips. My eyes stopped on her lips, and i don't know why, but i had the urge to just pull her towards me, and kiss her until she won't be able to feel her lips anymore.

Sara ignored Samantha's comment and turned towards me, putting a seductive look on her face.

"Mr De Luca, the meeting is 10 minutes" she said, biting her lips a little, trying to look attractive.

It made me mentally cringe.

"Oeh can i come too?" Samantha asked exited. I looked at her with a confused look. Why would she wanna join a meeting, wouldn't girl prefer doing something else, instead of listening to business talk.

"Meetings aren't for girls like you, shouldn't you be shopping or something?" Sara asked Samantha bitterly. Samantha chuckled and raised a eyebrow.

"I don't think I'm the one who should be shopping Barbara. I mean shouldn't you wear something, i don't know, more appropriate if your working" Samantha snorted, and i had to keep myself from laughing.