Chapter 18

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

I am so fucking frustrated. Austin hates me, and i hate it. I finally started liking his existence around me, but of course nothing stays the way you want it. I know it sounds deserved since i lied in the first place, but come on.

"Samantha guess what?" Leo said excitedly on the phone. I forgot i was calling with Leo for a second there. Leo or Leonardo is another one of my cousin. He's extremely happy all the time, which annoys me.

"What?" I said dry, still upset about what just happened. Austin already left for the gala by the way. He said it was a good idea if we both went there on our own.

"Guess what month it is" he yelled excitedly again, i could basically see him jumping around his room.

"Oh my god i love guessing games. Is it Thursday? I love the month Thursday" i yelled out, my voice full of sarcasm.

"Who pissed in your breakfast this morning?" Leo asked confused. I obviously ruined his mood. God, now i feel bad. Just because I'm in a bad mood doesn't mean he has to be in one too.

"I'm sorry, the whole thing with Austin is just getting to me. But what were you gonna say?" I asked trying my best to focus on the conversation. He started talking about how his clothing line is opening this month. I totally forgot. He's opening a whole clothing line for guys. Suits, joggers, everything ,you name it.

"But Leo what can i do to make Austin forgive-" i started wining once again for the 10th time, and Leo just hang up. I gaped for a few seconds and called him back.

"Yeah?" He asked bored.

"Fuck you" i said and hung up. I got up from the chair i was sitting on and walked downstairs to go to the charity gala. Katherine will kill me if I'm late.

**

"Finally where the hell have you been?" Katherine asked, well kinda yelled. "I have been calling you for 10 minutes now. The fucking William cousins are here. Like the real William cousins. I mean i know send them invasions, but i didn't think they would actually show up. They look so freaking gorgeous. Leonardo, Conner and drake are literally the finest human beings, but their all so emotionless." Katherine started rambling on and on about my cousins which i do not want to listen too. I mean can you blame me.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, a teasing smile on my lips. Katherine just rolled her eyes and started pulling me towards the big entrance. She squealed loudly and checked her dress and hair before walking inside. The things she does to look good for my cousins. I obviously have more cousins but Leo, Con and Drake are known for the William cousins, because they are always together.

That shit made no sense but oh well.

I looked around, and noticed them at the food table. I should've known. Us Williams are all the same. I excused myself from Katherine and started walking towards them. While i was walking towards them i noticed Austin's parents looking at them with widened eyes. Their little dog even has his mouth wide open looking like the dog he is. A frowning Austin was standing beside them, looking kind of shocked too.

Wait.

I stoped walking and smirked to myself. I unlocked my phone and went to messages, making a group with the three of them.

ME : Guys, can you guys walk up to my hubby and talk to him, boost him up and ignore his family.

I pressed send and looked towards them. The three of them grabbed their phones from they suit pockets and looked at them before looking up at each other. Drake noticed me and nodded his head towards me, not making it to obvious. The three of them gave me a nod before looking around for Austin. When they finally noticed him the three of them started walking his way, making everyone watch them.

What the hell is there to see?

I walked towards Austin just before my cousins made it. Austin looked towards me, his face emotionless. God damnit, gimme attention.

"Austin De Luca" Conners voice made me look away from Austin, and towards the three Williams in front of me. Austin didn't even look surprised when they said his name, probably because he knows who i am now, but his family. They looked like they would start jumping a hole in the air.

"Samantha" Leo said. All three of them dumbasses don't say De Luca after my name because they say i already have a last name, and don't need another one.

"We've heard about your work, and just wanted to come by and talk to you" Drake said, a small smile on his face. He looked towards me and i gave him a look.

"Oh and we wanted to say that we appreciate your existence" Leo said bubbly, making me slap my forehead. I should have seen this coming. The guy does not understand anything. When i meant boost him up, i did not mean that.

"He means you look like a really nice human being" Conner said sending a glare to Leo who was smirking towards me.

"Good evening Conner, Leonardo and Drake William. I'm Austin's dad and this is his cousin Demon. Demon has been looking up to all of you since you guys started working in business world" Austin's dad said proudly pulling demon in front of Austin.

Oh hell naw

"If you don't get that dog out of my face right now, I'm taking my earrings out and you won't like results" i snapped and pulled Austin towards me.

"That mouth of yours is gonna get you in some deep shit if you don't shut it right now" Austin's dad snapped at me. And before i could say anything Austin started.

"Don't you dare talk to my wife like that, i don't care if your my dad" Austin said coldly. The tone he used even scared me. He's never sounded angrier. I looked towards my cousins and they looked angry, like really angry.

"If i hear you talk to my daughter like that one more time, you won't have anything anymore"

Eh oh..

X NOT EDITED X

I'm sorry for ending almost every chapter with a cliffhanger, I'm gonna stop doing that for awhile after this chapter.
Ps. Comment what you think is gonna happen in the next chapter.

The billionaire's saviorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें