Chapter 22

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

"Austin shut up" i said putting my hand over his mouth. Who thought this guy could be so freaking annoying. "You can lick my hand all you want bub" i said with a smirk. My smirk didn't last long though, when he started tickling me. "Austin stop" i yelled out between laughs.

"Say you-" he started, but couldn't finish because i got up and started running. I looked behind me to him running after me. I knew a walk at the beach with the dude wasn't a good idea. I stopped behind a table, and he did the same, but on the other side.

"Stay where you are" i said putting my hand out in a stop sign. Austin just smirked, an evil look in his eyes.

"I'd just give in if i was you babe" Austin said taking a step forward. I dropped my hand and looked at him curiously. He looks really good. For once he wasn't in a suit. He's wearing shorts with a white shirt.

"What are you gonna do, if i don't?" I asked teasingly. Austin looked to the side and chuckled before looking back at me with a smile. I like this side of him a lot. He put both hands on the table and leaned forward.

"I'll kiss you" he whispered putting a hand next to his mouth, making it look like it was something secretive. Sounds good to me, really good even.

But I'm way to stubborn.

"Yuck" i said loudly before running as fast as i could towards his car. Good thing i have his keys. Running trough sand is literally a sport, don't disagree with me.

I finally reached his car that was at the end of the parking lot by the way, and got in closing the door. I tried to get my breath steady when i realized he still hasn't come. Where the hell is he? I looked out of the window, and only saw some people getting out of their car with their stuff.

I started getting in the backseats to look from the backseat if he was somewhere around the back of the car. Nope, no one. That's when i noticed him leaning against a wall all the way next to the restaurant that was at the beach, talking to a group of girls.

Are you kidding me?

I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and went to messages.

ME : where are you?

This bitch better tell me the truth.

I looked up at where he was and noticed him looking at his phone, before started to type.

THE GRINCH : I'm talking to some girls. Where did you go?

Why is he saying it like it's the most normal thing ever?

I clenched my teeth and smirked to myself, when i got an idea. I'm a hundred precent sure he knows I'm in the car, watching him, since he's been looking this way, way to many times. So he's trying to make me jealous.

ME : oh nice. I'm getting a drink from Williams.

A car Jeep parked in front of me and i smirked to myself. He can't see his own car anymore now, so i can run. I was about to get out when i noticed three pretty good looking guys get out of the Jeep.

They can help me.

I slowly got out and first walked towards the truck. Obviously first have to look good, so i grabbed my shopping back that i forgot in here. I always use this car of him so i tend to forget my stuff in the truck, because I'm always way to lazy.
I luckily got new beach clothes a few days back. Good thing his windows are tinned.