Chapter 10

Point of view ;
Austin Alessandro De Luca

                                               *

                                               *

                                               *

Why did he have to come just as everything is going wrong in my life. Cameron is never around and all of a sudden he comes knocking on my door, and asking about if i really am married.

Who does he think he is?

And then Samantha, she is still mad at me. I don't even know why i'm disappointed that she doesn't call me bub anymore. This is all so fucking frustrating. She'll probably hate me even more now that i just left to the gala on my own and left her at home, alone. But can you blame me, i told her to be fast, and she just had to respond like a bitch.

I don't have time for bullshit like that.

I'm now like a block from the gala. I decided to drive myself, so that Samantha could let 'rudolf' drive for her. I checked by the way, and his name is George not rudolf. When i finally reached, i parked on the spot with my name on it and got of my car. Luckily there isn't any paparazzi so i can just walk towards the entrance without bodyguards.

"Austin Alessandro De Luca why are you here without a date?" My moms voice yelled out the moment i entered the place. I sighed and turned towards my parents who both looked perfect. I'm not even kidding, like there is not even one hair crooked.

"She told me she'd come a little later" i said blankly. My parents are the last two people i wanna see right now.

"That brat" my mom spit out, a angry look on her face. "Conner William will be here today, everything has to be perfect, so he can tell Samantha William about how nice these events are, so maybe she'll join the next time. Have you seen the news, she is now officially the best person in the business world. That is the type of women my son has to marry not some beauty without a brain" my mom rambled, a grim expression on her face when she mentioned my 'wife'.

"Well that isn't very nice of you to say Mrs De Luca" a deep voice said from behind me. My parents both had their eyes widened looking behind me. I slowly turned around to see the one and only Conner William standing there with a death glare on his face, looking towards my mom.

"M-Mr William" my mom stuttered, a scared look on her face. "I wasn't talking about your cousin, i was talking about the wife of my son. She's really stuck up, she didn't even wanna come with my son here" my mom said really fast. My dad was just standing next to her, frozen.

"What a nice thing of you to say mother in law" Samantha's voice said. I looked at the entrance to see Samantha standing there, a sarcastic look on her face. My jaw dropped at how gorgeous she looked. I just couldn't believe my eyes. And how did she got that dress, it looked beautiful on her. Like it's just made for her body.

"Samantha" my dad said, giving her a disgusted look. My mom looked at her in disbelief, like she couldn't believe she was real. She probably thinks she looks gorgeous. She just would never admit it.

"Isn't it nice to see your old face again" Samantha said sarcastically rolling her eyes at my dad and started walking towards us. My dad clenched his jaw looking towards Conner who had his arms folded on his chest. "Oh there is my handsome husband" Samantha said in a high tone walking towards me and clinging to my arm. She looked up and noticed Conner.