Chapter 27

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

A/N : HERE IS THE CHAPTER YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. FEEL FREE TO DM ME ABOUT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. XX

"Bub" i yelled not knowing where Austin is. When i didn't get a respond i started walking towards his guard outside to ask where he went. I closed the door behind me and didn't see his guard either.

Where are they?

"If everything fine, Miss Samantha?" Rudolfs voice snapped me out of my thought. Where the hell did he come from?

"Uh yeah, where is Austin?" I asked still confused.

"His father called, something about giving the company to Demon at his company party." Rudolf said, making my eyes widen. He's been saying that he would give the company to demon, forever, but he still hasn't done it. I guess he was waiting for a good moment. But what is so special about today?

"Rudolf, is there going to be paparazzi at the party?" I asked rudolf and he nodded before starting to explain.

"Yeah, mr De Luca wants everyone to know. He thinks that if people know about a change of Ceo, it will make people think that Demon has to be really good, since he'll be taking over a company without buying it over" rudolf explained making my eyes widen. Shit. This happened a few years back with another company too. I have to fix this, or else Austin is going to be a laughing joke, that will never get a job.

"Get the car ready, I'm going to change real fast and after that we'll be attending the party" i told rudolf strictly before running back into the house.

Where the hell did i put my phone.

Shit.

I run upstairs to my room and walked inside. I sighed relived when i noticed my phone on the bed. I pressed Lisa's number and started calling her.

"Good evening ms William, how can i help you" Lisa asked politely. She's really the best PA.

"Hello Lisa, i need you to call all the William speed number and tell them to be at the De Luca company party this evening" i said before hanging up and trowing my phone on the bed. I know it's rude but she's used to it, and I'll make it up to her, but I'm just way to stressed right now. The William speed number is a number that she has to call to send every William a message. That's so she doesn't have to call them one by one.

I walked inside of my closet and grabbed the first dress that i saw. Good thing it's cute too. I put the dress on and sighed before starting on my make up and hair. I didn't even get the time to take a shower. Luckily i took one last night.

I finally finished up, and grabbed my phone before running out of the room with my heels

I finally finished up, and grabbed my phone before running out of the room with my heels. Working in the business world, really teaches you how to run with heels.