Chapter 8

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William
*
*
*

I wanna pull his eyeballs out and shove them up his nose holes.

I'm talking about Austin if your wondering.

I finally got my business to be better than my dads, and just as i was going to celebrate it, the grinch tells me i have to attend a freaking event. This was a special day for me, and that shit face just took it away from me.

Ugh, I'm so freaking annoyed right now.

The doorbell went downstairs, but i just ignored it. Austin probably asked someone over. Does that butthole even have friends?

Probably not, Cause he's freaking annoying.

Wait

i don't have a dress.

Curse you Austin. Curse you.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and called my mom. After the third ring she finally picked up.

"Why are you calling me?" She answered bored.

Awh.. i love you too mom.

"Excuse you, shouldn't you be a good mom, and be happy that you're favorite daughter called you?" I asked in disbelief.

What a brat.

"You're my only daughter, and you only call me when you need something so spill it honey, I'm busy" she said once again bored. This women has no freaking manners, I'm telling you. NO MANNERS.

"Busy with what?" I asked, trying to act like i was actually interested in what this goat is doing.

"Busy with trying to tease you're dad about the fact that your better than him, now stop beating around the bush. What do you need?" She asked annoyed. I'm just gonna act like she's on her period, and if she wasn't, she would be extremely nice.

"Can i get a dress from your clothing line, i have to attend a freaking gala with the grinch" i pouted.

"Awh poor you, but no" she mocked, sarcastically.

Is she effing serious?

"Okay, I'm done being nice to you, I'm going to your shop right now, and you better be there mother" i snapped, but widened my eyes when i remembered she was still angry about the call last weak.

I'm dead.

"Oh I'll be there, and you won't like it sweetie" she said evilly.

Jupp, I'm dead.

I grabbed my necessaries, and walked back out of my room. I could hear two deep voices, which Austin was one of, and walked towards them. What? I really wanna find out if he has friends. It's just really hard to believe.

"If dad finds out you're at my house, and i let you in, he'll take everything away from me" i heard Austin snap at the other person. I entered the living room and my eyes widened when i noticed Cameron standing in front of Austin. Both of their heads snapped towards me when i entered, and became silent.

Did i mention that i ran away when Cameron asked me about being married to his little brother? No? Well now you know.

"I forgot to put my dog in the washing machine" i said with widened eyes and ran out of the house. Luckily Ricky was already in front of the house, so i just got in.

Cam is definitely going to kill me soon, but it's whatever. He's not the only one either way.

And what was with the 'i forgot to put my dog in the washing machine' ? I sound like a complete dumbass now. How did i even manage to start my own business company?

"Hello Ricky" i said when i sat down comfortably. He looked over at me and smiled politely, giving me a nod.

Oh! I still haven't told Conner to be nice to Kira. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and looked for his contact.

ME : Conner Emilio William respond this instant.

I chuckled when he responded immediately.

CONNERBOY : What did i do now, you ungrateful pig?

When the hell am i ungrateful, i swear Conner just wait until i catch my hands on you.

ME : Watch it, you ugly bootyface.

ME : i just found out Ricky's wife Kira started working for you, so can you please be nice to her *puppy dog eyes*

CONNERBOY : I'm not even mean in the first place, so i don't know why you're asking me this, I'm just extremely handsome, but everyone already knows that.

Conceited asshole.

CONNERBOY : But no worries princess.

CONNERBOY : CONGRATS BY THE WAY, I'M PROUD OF YOU!!!!!! I just found out, i can't believe how you became better than you're dad.

ME : hahaha i know right, but thank you connerboy!!! Are you going to a stupid event, gala or something today?

I looked outside while waiting for Conner to respond. Conner may be one of the most uptight cousin i have, but he's never even raised his voice at me, even when he's angry at me, or made me sad. He always cheered me up, and always helped me. My phone pinged taking my attention away from outside, and putting it on my phone.

CONNERBOY : I am actually, everyone is tripping because they heard a William is going. So, am i aloud to hug you or do you still want no one finding out who you actually are? Because i really miss my baby sister, and i want a hug. *pouty face*

None of the Williams ever go to events, so i get why people are going a little crazy about it.

ME : i miss you too Con but i don't want anyone finding out, and if they see me hugging you, they'll ask questions. I'll come by your company tomorrow, okay ?

I feel extremely guilty right now, because i haven't seen Conner for over a month right now, and i know he sees me as a sister, in stead of cousin, and i really miss him.

CONNERBOY : Fine! But if you don't come tomorrow, I'll burn down you're company.

Damn what's with everyone and wanting to burn my company down?

Jealous pigs.

ME : yeah yeah.

"Samantha we have arrived at you're moms shop" Ricky said, making me look away from my phone and up to him.

You know, i never really wanted a driver since i don't like trowing my money away on drivers when i can just drive myself, but when i came to find out about Ricky's situation, which was that he had to leave his house if he didn't pay his rent ,i immediately offered him a job, and he chose being my driver, so i just let him.

"Thank you Ricky, you can take the rest of the day off, i won't be needing you anymore" i said with a smile, and he nodded returning a grateful smile before driving off. I looked up at the huge store in front of me and sighed.

Let's get myself killed.

I entered the store and immediately noticed my mom with a murderous look on her face.

Oh oh.....

To be continued..