Chapter 35

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

"I feel like stopping with work, and just becoming a stripper" Katherine huffed, taking a seat in front of me. Hannah, her adopted sister, who's Asian and such a beauty, and i stopped talking and turned towards her.

"You've been saying that since you started working kath, there's something not going right with you" Hannah said putting her hand on Katherine's shoulder with a mocking worried look on her face. I let out a laugh and nodded. Katherine shoot us a glare before focusing on her food.

"Mock me all you want girls, but take Cardi B for example, she's rich as fuck now. And she used to be a stripper" Katherine said pointing her fork at the both of us. I mean she's not wrong. But this is a completely different situation. I don't think cardi b became a stripper because she had enough of work.

"Cardi makes music now though" i said biting my lip and putting my hands up, like i just made a good point. Well i did.

"Yeah, and you can't rap to save your life" Hannah teased, agreeing with me. Kathrine stopped eating and send the both of us her 'I'm gonna kill you' glare. I lowered my gaze, silently laughing to myself. Hannah just simply stared back at her with an teasing smile.

"Aren't you the one who wants to become a singer but sounds like a dying cat whenever you try to sing?" Katherine fired back at Hannah making me choke on the water i was drinking and start laughing. "You shouldn't be laughing Val, your the reason your ex boyfriend is gay" Katherine fired at me. I stopped laugh and gaped at her.

"Oke i have to admit, that was a good one" i admitted before the three of us started laughing. And to make things even worse my ex boyfriend walked inside of the cafe holding hands with his boyfriend. Katherine was laughing like a whale by now. Hannah sounding like a dolphin next to her. And me, i was laughing along loudly. My laugh probably the worst. I have not seen him since we broke up years ago, and he just had to show his face right now. I showed the girls a picture of him, when we talked about the guys we used to date.

"Becoming a stripper sound good after all" i choked out between our laughs. Katherine tried to give me a high five, but that went completely wrong since we were still laughing way to much. Someone else probably wouldn't even be laughing along, but the three of us just have this weird humor and have to laugh about the stupidest things.

"I can teach you my favorite moves" Katherine said laughing. She put her glasses on, she got up and started making weird moves. We are literally in a cafe, is this girl okay?

What the hell..

"Calm down Mia Khalifa, i thought you wanted to become a stripper" the moment these words left Hannah's mouth i for some fucked up reason fell off my chair and couldn't stop laughing. My stomach was literally hurting from how hard i was laughing.

"Stop" i tried to say between my laughs. No one around us really gives a second glance, their used to us laughing like this, because for 1 it's my restaurant and 2 we literally meet up here almost three times a week.

Which i don't think is a good thing.

"What the hell are you doing on the ground Samantha?" I opened my eyes to see chase standing next to my laughing figure on the floor.

"I'd have a good talk with you're girlfriend if i were you" i said and sobered up before getting up with Hannah's help who was still laughing a little. Chase is Katherine's boyfriend for if you forgot. He walked towards Katherine and gave her a peck on the lips before sending us a confused glance.