Please read!!

Hey guys,

So as a lot of you have noticed i haven't really posted anything for like two months. A lot has been going on in the world right now and it honestly sucks. Next to the fact that there is a whole pandemic going on right now, a lot of personal things happened as well that are just fucked up. I just couldn't get myself to write. I have tried a lot of times but i just have no motivation at all. And to be completely honest, I'm not that happy with how this book turned out. A lot of things just don't make any sense. Like for example how she just straight up gave her company to Austin, and u feel like Austin is way to soft and idk how to explain. And that's really not the only thing. A lot of things are just really cringe, and huge have holes.

And then what happened with George Floyd. It's honestly disgusting. I just can't believe people like Derek Chauvin exist. I honestly still have no words. This has been happening for way to long, and it makes me happy to see how the world is finally waking up and are standing up for what's right. The black people that have died because of police brutality or just racism in general is disgusting. If you do read this, i am begging you. Please help out in any way that you can. Sign petitions, donate, protest, bring awareness, just anything. There needs to come change, and it needs to happen now. Black people are the funniest, nicest and just best people out there, and i just don't see how people could hate them. For no reason at that.
If you do prostest, please be careful. I don't live in America but i have seen video's on twitter of what a lot of police officers do, and please be careful.

If any of you need someone to talk to about anything please send me a message. I know how it feels when there is no one that wants to listen, or understands you. I'm a really closed off person and am never really good at talking about my feelings because i feel like no one will understand. But I'm always down to talk to any of you. And if you need a friend because you feel alone or just need a friend in general, just send me a message and we can exchange snaps or something, everyone can use a new friend.

I hope you all have an blessed day, even though 2020 sucks.
(I have no idea when i will update, but I'll try my best.)

All love xx