Chapter 29

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

"So you thought it was smart to go to Miami without informing me?" Austin asked on the phone, obviously mad that i left without saying anything. I should feel guilty but i really don't.

"So you thought it was smart to go and ruin your life without informing me?" I remarked, a scowl on my face. I don't like fighting with him, especially on the phone, but he just gets the worst out of me. Austin let out a sigh on the other end and was silent for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry" he said really softly before hanging up. Ugh now I'm upset with myself for getting him upset. I walked out of my room and walked towards Asher's office, where i know he and Caleb are at right now. I stormed inside of his office and noticed the two of them in a deep conversation, probably about work.

"I need to vent" i said before starting to talk about everything that was happening. After about fifteen minutes i finally looked towards them to see Caleb looking at me like i was in a movie, eating snacks that weren't there before. Where the hell did he get them from. I turned my eyes towards Asher to see him leaning his head on his arm, looking like he was about to fall asleep.

"Did you even hear what i just said?" I asked Asher in disbelief. Asher jumped up in his seat and looked up at me with widened eyes. I asked my question again, making him roll his eyes.

"Of course i heard, I'm not deaf. The better question here is whether i actually care about any of this enough to remember. The answer to that question is no. But please, continue whatever you were saying, i was just about to take a nap." Asher said with a smirk before leaning back on his arm.

"Damn" Caleb commented looking between the both of us with widened eyes while eating his snacks.

"Fuck you Asher, fuck you" i snapped at him stoping my food on the floor in frustration. "And you, where came the snacks from?" I asked Caleb with a raised an eyebrow. Asher sat up and put his finger up with a huge smirk.

"He got them while you were talking way to much about your boyfriend" Asher said. I looked towards Caleb to see him looking scared.

"And here i thought you were a real one" i said in disbelief. I looked between them with a glare before stomping out of the room. I stopped in the hallway and turned back around and walked back inside. The both of them send me a confused look but i just grabbed all the snack from the desk and walked back out.

At least i got food out of this.

Now what. I'm bored. I grabbed my phone while eating all the different snacks that i borrowed from Caleb. I went to FaceTime and pressed Austin's contact. He picked up like four seconds later. Damn he looks even better than the last time i saw him.

"You are literally the weirdest person. You were mad at me on the phone like half an hour ago and now here you are face timing me, and eating snacks like you've never ate" Austin said facepalming.

"I don't see your point" i said sending him a dry look. Austin looked at me for a few seconds before rolling his eyes.

"So why is the queen of drama calling me?" Austin asked mimicking. Who does this kid think he is.

"I need to vent" i said simply and not a second later both Caleb and Asher stormed into my room.

"Hang up now that you still can" Caleb yelled, and Asher run towards me grabbing my phone out of my hands.