Chapter 26

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

"Reveal yourself"

I would say that it sounds easy, but it really doesn't. I've been avoiding it, and i guess everyone noticed. But can you blame me? My life wasn't the easiest when people knew who i was.

"Once you'll receive your invitation, you'll get your room key, and can start decorating it. Now go join everyone else" dad finished up and everyone nodded before walking out of the private room.

"Can't i have another dare?" I asked my parents, but they just shook their head.

"It's time you be yourself Samantha, stop trying to convince yourself otherwise" my mom said kissing my cheek, before grabbing my dads hand and walking out.

"I'm not making you do anything Samantha. If you don't want to do this, I'll be right beside you." Austin said putting both of his hands on my cheek. I sighed and looked him in the eye.

"my parents are right, i have to" i said putting my arms around him, and hugging him tightly.

"Can we go back out there too, or do you wanna stay here?" Austin asked chuckling slightly. I pulled back and send him a nasty look before turning around and walking towards the exit of the private room. "Seriously Sam?" Austin wined from behind me. I smiled to myself and just put my hand out for him. A big smile found its way to his face before interwinding our fingers.

We both walked out to see everyone talking and laughing. The whole place was packed, and i understand in a way. My whole mood died when i noticed Noah walking in though. I pulled my hand away from Austin and turned towards him.

"Who the fuck invited Norman?" I asked clapping my hands annoyed. Austin's eyes widened before sending me a sheepishly smile.

"It wasn't on purpose i swear. I mentioned it, and he begged me to come" Austin said nervously, pouting a little. I don't really have any right to be annoyed. It's his best friend.

What a shame.

"Okay, fi-" i started but got cut off by the devil himself.

"Hey dude, this place looks sick" Noah said exited, looking around. He looked back towards Austin, and noticed me. "Austin honestly should've came alone" he told me with a sneer.

The audacity.

"Your parents honestly should've used a condom" i said sending him a glare. Noah clenched his teeth before rolling his eyes and turning back to Austin.

"How do you tell this women anything, she looks like she can't even keep secrets" Noah told Austin, sending me a nasty look.

"My whole life is pretty much a secret, i know how to keep a secret" i said defensive, one step away from hitting him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Hannah Montana?" Noah asked laughing. Austin gaped before bursting out laughing. I send Noah a blank look before turning around and walking away. I'm so done with his bull shit.

"Walking away from your problems?" Now asked after me, a huge smirk away. I stopped walking around before turning around and looking him in the eye emotionless.

"At least your admitting your a problem" i said emotionless before walking away. I honestly don't understand how Austin can be friends with someone that annoying.

"Are you a magician?" A deep voice asked from behind me, making me turn around. In front of me was standing Andrew Billie Johnson aka one of my oldest friends.