you guys meet for the first time

(listen to the song while reading the rest it'll make you feel the emotions more hehehe ;)

y/n's pov

You have still been trying to process the fact that the billie eilish slid into my dms. It has felt like a dream ever since the time she asked you to FaceTime or you found yourself in one of those long conversations you guys have occasionally at 2am.

The billboards awards was happening tonight and one of the reasons you felt sick to your stomach was because she was going to be there. You could not imagine the way you would act if you had that body in your hands. Or those lips.

So yes, you did have a little crush on her. Yes, your heart fluttered every time an interviewer would ask how you felt about her. Yes, you were madly in love with her. And, yes, you were too scared to say anything.

Fast forward a couple hours

You had just finished getting your makeup done by your glam squad for the performance you were getting ready to perform. Every time the clock turned to the right, the more you felt sick.

Your entrance was going to be through the crowd, meaning the first time you would see billie face to face, was while walking towards a stage.

You get hooked up to the mic and wait for Jimmy Kimmel to announce your name.

Ladies 'nd Gents! I'm proud to introduce one of the biggest singers in the world, Y/n (+ y/l/n)!

Que. the music. Que the lights. Que the crowd cheering.

It's showtime.

You start singing and making your way to the stage slowly, but surely. And the moment came when you had to walk past billie. You saw her staring at you, almost in awe. You smiled back at her and continued on with your show, with the idea of billie eilish following your body, wherever you went. Giving you a confidence boost.

After the award show

It was finally time for your favorite part of going to these lame ass shows. The after party. You were on such an energetic high that you forgot the chances of seeing billie at the part. You walk into the semi-empty club.

*The dj plays one of your favorite songs of all time, slow dancing the dark*

You asked your friends to dance with you but they all said no, so you got up and started swaying your hips to a slow-song, while everyone had someone in their arms. You enjoyed every single beat and felt as if the music was running through your veins. Truly the best feeling any human could feel. You closed your eyes and continued dancing, without giving any types of fucks.

You felt this feeling. This strange feeling. Almost as if someone was watching you. You opened your eyes and looked around the now crowded room. And ,boom. Your eyes meet. You and the love of your life.

She's starring at you . She wants you. And she knows you know.

You dance seductively towards her, never breaking the eye contact. You motion her to get up and dance with you, taking her away from all of her friends. You grab her hand and twist her around and sway in sync along with the music. For a moment she came so close to your face, you genuinely thought you were going to do some things right then and there.

She pulls you oh so close, and whispers in your ears, "hello beautiful".

"hello billie".

hahah cliffhangers r fun