how could you 2

I woke up because of these loud ass bangs coming from outside.

I groaned and walked to my door and tried to see through the peep hole.

It was billie slamming on my door with her firsts screaming in the middle of my apartment.

I starred in disbelief at how violent she was getting.

"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR", she said slamming on the heavy door. 

"what the fuck is wrong with you", I said opening the door in one swift, fast motion.

When she realized I had finally answered she tried to push herself in but I wouldn't let her. I would block the door.

"get out of my fucking way", she says through gritted teeth.

"who the fuck do you think you're talking to like that", I said raising my voice, now angry.

She looked at me wide-eyed.

"You think I'm just another bitch? I'll knock you the fuck out", I was yelling at this point.

"calm down y/-"

"NO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP. I PUT EVERYTHING INTO THIS RELATIONSHIP AND YOU WASTE IT ON SOME UGLY ASS HOE? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? DO YOU REALIZE WHO YOU JUST FUCKING LOST FOREVER? DON'T TRY ME BILLIE YOU KNOW I'LL FUCK THINGS UP BETWEEN US FOREVER", I screamed pushing her back after every sentence.

After a breakup, a person is usually sad for a little while.

Then they get angry.

She just starred at the ground, crying like usual.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CRYING? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON ME. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, YOU CHEATING ASS BITCH", I said slamming the door in her face after.

Yes, that broke my heart. Seeing her face go dim since she wasn't expecting me to pop off. 

But, I know my worth way too damn well to let anyone fuck me over.

I'm not the type who gets angry a lot, but when I do, anyone around me better be careful.

After a couple minutes of me catching my breathe in my kitchen and drinking some water, I hear the same banging coming from my door.

I look through the peep hole and see all of our friend group; Zoe, drew, Elijah, Issac, dani, q, and my best friend.

I roll my eyes before opening the door and yell "what".

"What the fuck was that y/n. What happened", everyone asks all at once.

"Her lying ass cheated on me", I said looking down.

"Is that why y'all where screaming at each other", Elijah asks.

"How the fuck would you know", I said.

" She called us to meet her here and when we got here we heard y'all going at it", Issac says.

"Do you know where she went", Zoe asks.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know", I reply.

"So you just slammed the door in her face and don't care about her anymore? You think you're bold now?", dani says shoving herself inside.

"Bro shut the fuck up I don't have time for this shit. Go find her yourself. I don't care", I said one last time before closing the door and walking into my bedroom.

I heard some muffled voices but those eventually stopped, meaning they had left.

I sighed.