we met on instagram

y/u/n hell is where I dream of u & me

Liked by rrrringle and 10,667 others
y/f/p WOW. pLZ FUCK ME UP. JUST ROLL ME OVER WITH YOUR CAR. PUNCH ME. ID SAY THANK YOU. FUCK IM SO GAY
rrrringle this just made me question my sexuality so much? what the fuck?
nikitadragun YESSSSSSS HUNTTTYYY FUCK IT UP
momasias I absolutely adore u.

I put my phone down after looking at all the sweet comments my friends and random people were leaving. wowzzaaasssss I thought.

I go to the kitchen to get some water in my reusable water bottle.

I come back to my room and jump on my bed after the ding notification just went off.

@y/u/n : billieeilish liked your photo.

what the fuck.

what the actual fuck. I thought.

This can't be real, I thought.

I put my phone down, trying to process what was going on. There is no way in hell billie fucking eilish just liked MY photo.

Ding

I pick up my phone to see...
@y/u/n : billeeilish liked your photo.

what the fuck.

I press on the recent notification at the sudden horrific thought of her going through my feed

y/u/n oh baby, im all yours

Liked by fuccckkmeeeplzzzbaby and 100,087 others.
Comments are turned off.

FUCK FUCK FUCK.
She's literally going through my feed. I posted that a couple weeks ago. Fuck.

I bring my index down as I see a notification pop up on my screen....

billieeilish would like to send you a message.

I completely lose feelings in my fingers and drop my phone down onto my pillow. I tell myself I'm just hallucinating and that I'm going crazy.

I go to my direct messages and press on my requests.

And that's when I see the first message.
A message from billie eilish saying
"hey mamas"

I open up the dm, completely forgetting all my rules I have with talking to strangers on the internet. Especially Instagram.

My stomach is at butterflies and my mind is wondering to all the daydreams I dreamt about me and billie being together one day. I couldn't possibly fathom how I was feeling. I decided to let my brain take over and my heart fall back.

"hi billie motbercucking wilish"
Sent

I take a deep breathe as I was struggling to manage any words and just typed the first thing that came to mind. After a couple seconds of cooling off, I open my eyes and reread my message.

And that's when I realized, I FUCKING MISSPELLED HER LAST NAME. ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

I start screaming " oh my FUCKINg god you dumb bitch".

I pan my eyes over to the bottom checking to see if she saw, giving me a little hope that I can unsend.

Seen

It's like god himself asked, "how can I fuck her life up even more?"

I throw my phone to the other side of me bed and I jump up and start running. I don't know what I was running too or why I was running like a maniac in my apartment, but it felt right.

I jumped and burrowed my face into my couches pillow, wishing it would just swallow me up. It's done. My life is over. I replayed in my mind.

I go to the bathroom and take a handful of water and chuck it at my face as I felt my ears start to become red.

Life? Huh. This is how life is gonna treat me?

I slowly walk out of the bathroom and make my way towards my bedroom door. I carefully open it and quickly search for the device with my eyes. Once I locked eye contact with the evidence, I start walking towards it.

I reach out for my phone, and that's when I realized I was shaking uncontrollably. I flipped my phone so the screen was upwards. I looked up at the ceiling before looking at any notifications

I turned my face towards my phone screen, my eyes still closed. I unlocked my face using facial recognition. I knew that once I opened my eyes I would see our conversation because that was the last thing I had open on my phone.

I open my eyes....
"damnnn like that lmaoo"

Oh wait. That isn't bad at all. I thought billie was going to cuss me out and make a 100 posts about me.

I reply, "sorry. got a little carried away. what brings u into my dms purrrtty girl?"

"Damn y/n.... you ain't gotta toot your own horn like that", I said to myself, regretting everything I just said.

I see billie's typing and then-
"im trynna see what's up. u fucken beautiful bro"

"thank u. but I think u got this all wrong"

"nahh pretty sure u the most stunning person I ever laid eyes on"

woooah. my heart skipped a beat.

I felt like a bad bitch now. See how my mood change so quickly?

The rest of the day we talked about our personal lives. And ever so sudden she or I would make flirtatious comments.

"What a fucking day", I said to myself as I lay down in my bed, after just saying goodnight to billie. yes. Billie eilish.

A/n:
Lowkey hated this. anyways TAHNK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K VIEWSSS AWWW I LOVE YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH. Promise updates are coming. Just finals season is about to start and it's really kicking my ass. Okay bye loviesss