sleep over (3 - smut)

*would strongly recommend u listen to the song, also smut warning!*

"What did you say?" Billie said as she made deep eye contact with me.

"You heard me", I whisper, ever so lightly.

She pushes me backwards, making me lay on the hotel bed.

She hovers over me, maintaining the eye contact.

"You're dangerous", she whispers.

I smirk at that comment, knowing that I was getting her where I wanted.

She attacks my lips, causing me to jerk at the sudden contact. But, I started feeling comfortable and began to kiss back.

Our lips moved in unison as her hands and mine roamed each others body, from neck to legs.

I brought my hand to her back, pushing her slightly towards me so I could make one with the heat in the room.

As our make-out session graduates over time, I decide it was my turn to make a move.

I push her over and quickly straddled her. I grabbed her hands and held them above her head while my free hand was continuing to roam.

I gently push her shirt upwards as I was giving her small kisses on her neck, not realizing later on that they where not as gently as I thought.

Billie's pov

I felt her hands roam over my entire body. I felt like I could melt right in her hands.

She starts tugging on my bra, signaling that she wants to take it off. However, I push her aside, causing me to be in control now.

I take off the t-shirt I was wearing, and did the same to her.

I gave her hickies from her neck all the way down to her panty-line, making sure I explored every inch of her.

I reach behind her back and unclasp her bra, watching her breasts relax.

I admire for a second before I gently took her nipple between my lips, softly squeezing.

She lets out a small moan which causes me to smirk, involuntarily.

My other hand squeezes and plays with her other boob while I alternate between the two.

After a couple of minutes, I reach down to her sweatpants' waist line and slowly tug it down.

Her pants where near her knees when I decided to go back up to take her black laced panties off, as well.

I bring my teeth to her panties , and slowly bring them down with my mouth.

I feel her shiver at the coldness of my breathe, causing little goosebumps to emerge on her body. That body of hers.

After she is successfully naked in front of my eyes, I go back to her lips kissing her rougher than I did the first time .

She was tugging on my hair and moaning softly into my lips.

I go down her body, once again, until I reach her heat.

I spread her thighs while making complete eye contact with her, making sure if this is what she wanted. I saw no regrets and took my opportunity.

I leave wet kisses up her thighs, taking my time, since I wanted her to beg for it.

After moments of teasing, I was telling she was becoming impatient and started pushing my head towards her pussy.