i want to show the world how much i love you

bil's pov

"What do you mean I can't tell anyone?" I said frustrated.

"billie.... we don't think it's right for you to be in a homosexual relationship right now", some guy in a tux said.

I kissed my teeth and looked at Finneas who had the same look on his face.

"Whatever", I said getting up and walking towards the elevator since no one was saying anything and I was growing very impatient.

I walked up to the front door and completely ignored my mom, dad, and brother running after me.

I just put my hoodie up and walked out the building, praying there wouldn't be any fans or paparazzi.

To my luck, there weren't .

I unlocked the car and settled in before driving off.

I blasted music on the stereo and speeded through LA's slow traffic.

I finally reached her house,
my babygirl's house.

I turned off the engine and sat there, feeling my blood boil inside of me.

I smacked the wheel multiple times before I thought i was somewhat prepared to tell her.

"y/n", I yelled when I unlocked her front door using the spare key she gave me.

"Baby!" She sequels running down the stairs.

My heart softens up right when I see her and reach out for a hug which she gladly jumps into.

I swayed my hand over the back of her head before she pulls away and grabs my hand, leading me to the couch.

"Sooo, how was the meeting love?" she breaths out starring right into my eyes, giving me her full attention.

I had told her I was going to bring up us being able to go public to my management team in the morning and she was pretty excited for that.

I sigh, looking down at our hands intertwined.

It took me a minute to form the right words because y/n said, " so, horrible" smacking her lips.

I did the same and brought her into a tight hug, keeping her as close as possible.

"I'm sorry mamas", I whispered.

"Why are you sorry baby?" She says pulling away and cuffing my cheeks.

"It's okay", she gives me a reassuring smile.

"I just get to keep you to myself a little bit longer", she says giggling.

I lightly chuckle before bringing her head onto my lap and turn on the tv.

About halfway I looked down and saw she was sleeping in the very same position.

I gave a cheeky grin before resting my hand on her side.

"I'm so in love", I whisper to myself, playing with my baby's hair.

I felt like I had to bring cute billie back