surprise bitch

"Plane to Wisconsin boarding in 10 minutes", the megaphone said.

I smiled to myself as I was just a little bit closer to surprising my girlfriend on tour.

billie didn't know I was coming down, which made everything ten times better. Would love to see the look of confusion on her face, I thought to myself.

After waiting for what feels like forever, the plane finally starts boarding and I get on as soon as I can.

I get comfortable in my uncomfortable airplane seat and plug in my headphones, listening to my favorite album, by my favorite person, billie eilish.

---

"Okay ladies 'n gents, we are making our way to our destination. Please brace yourself for impact when we land. Hope you had a night flight", someone, I presumed the captain, said over the speaker.

As soon as we landed and I got the slightest bit of bars, I quickly texted Claudia telling her I just landed.

She sent out one of billie's driver to come and pick me up. I was not letting the surprise get ruined.

Once I grabbed my bags, I walked outside the terminal and saw a masculine man holding a sign with my name on it.

"That's me", I said walking over.

"I'm Freddie, nice to meet you. I will be taking you to the Iron Horse Hotel", he said while grabbing my bags and putting them in the trunk.

"Thanks", I put in my earphones and imagined all the ways I could surprise my girlfriend.

About halfway the ride, my phone starts uncontrollably dinging, notifications for Claudia saying they left the hotel and are on there way to the stadium billie was going to perform at tonight.

I told Freddie plans changed and he cooperated to my liking. We started making our way to the stadium.

---

After a couple of minutes, we pull up to the backside of what I hoped was the right stadium.

I texted Claudia telling her I was outside. She brought me inside and hid me quietly in bil's green room since she was at soundcheck.

I giggled to myself at how good I was going to get her.

"Okay stay here, I'm gonna go and tell bil to come back here, you good?" Claudia asked.

"Yeah yeah, thanks Claudia", I replied, grinning.

After a couple of minutes, I heard her voice coming for outside, probably walking towards the door.

I quickly hid behind the couch which was positioned right in front of the door.

I heard the doorknob jiggle followed by some faint footsteps since the floor was carpet.

"Surprise bitch!" I said while jumping out of my squatted position.

I saw her jump at the sudden scare, which made me giggle, but soon after I felt arms wrapping around my waist and the familiar scent had filled up my nose.

"Oh my god, y/n", she said into my ear.

"Hi my love, you missed me?" I said while holding onto her for dear life. 

"So much baby", she said pulling away and then instead coming in for a kiss.

The kiss quickly turned into a make out session, feeling the desire of how badly we missed each other grow.

She finally pulled back and narrowed her eyes onto my face, since the only way she's seen me is through a screen.

"Fuck I missed you so much", she said pulling into another hug.

I just grinned while I was able to finally hold my girlfriend in my arms.

"Billie, shows starting in 15", I heard Maggie say.

She walked into the room looking for billie but once she saw me she pulled me into a hug.

"What a nice surprise", maggie said.

"Thank you", I smiled.

We all walked out to the stage as we heard the fans finding their seats.

billie looked back at me once last time before she made it out on stage and started playing Bad Guy.

Throughout the whole concert, she would look back every once in a while, making sure she wasn't just dreaming.

a/n: 7k reads LAWD! thank u so so so so much<3 love love love