this pasta's really good, what is it?

"hey mamas, some of my friends wanna go out tonight at some fancy ass restaurant. you down to come? " my girlfriend asks.

I hesitate at first, but then decide sure, why not because I know how much billie loves her friends.

"for sure", I said with a smile plastered on my face.

After hours of getting ready, billie and I are finally finished.

She wore some designer oversized shirt and pants with some balenciaga's and a shit ton of jewelry dangling from her neck or arms.

I wore an oversized sweaters of hers and some grandpa jeans, and some dad shoes just to top it all off.

"Beautiful as always", she said while locking the door to our small apartment in LA.

"Right back at you", I said walking into the elevator.

While on the drive there, I felt some warmth come in contact with the fabric I was wearing, on my thighs.

I glanced down and saw billie had put her hand on my thigh. Not unusual, I thought.

I looked back up at her and saw a reassuring smile on her face, kinda like telling me everything was going to be okay, with just her eyes.

We pulled up to the pretty crowded restaurant but was seated quickly since we had a reservation.

As soon as we walked inside, billie ran over to her friends and hugged them like her life depended on it.

Some of her friends included; Denzel, drew, Isaiah, Elijah, ( pretend like they are still close LOL) Q, and others I didn't know.

I hugged the people I knew and waved to the others I didn't, introducing myself.

I quietly sat down at a seat that was empty. But before my girlfriend could sit next to me, drew quickly sat down right in between of us.

I was surprised but brushed it off pretty quickly. Childhood friendships,am I right ?

After some chit chat here and there, I noticed billie had gone to the restroom with drew following shortly after.

I didn't think too much of it.

I ate some of the pasta I had ordered and then felt billie pat on my shoulder and whispered in my ear to come sit with her.

I Got up, took my plate and drink, and followed billie to the opposite side of the table, so instead of sitting next to drew, she was sitting in front of.

I continued eating when I felt that same warmth make its way onto my leg.

I reached down and felt some bulky ass rings and knew it was bil again.

As time went on, I felt her hand moving upwards.

I gasped when she reached my spot.

She didn't move her hand, just sorta left it there.

I was in complete shock mode because I can't control myself when billie is around me. And then she does some shit like this.

"Yo bil, hows you and y/n", Isaac asks.

"Why do you care", she replied, moving her hand slowly.

"Damn, alright", Isaac laughed, which caused the entire table to laugh.

But I wasn't laughing, I was biting my tongue. And billie had a smirk on her face.

I didn't feel billie's hand so I thought she was done with whatever she was doing, but then I felt a tug on my jean's button's, and then a zip.

Fuck.

She dropped her hand right inside my pants, with the only barrier from her hand and my pussy was my underwear.

She started moving her hand faster.

I was a complete mess, rolling my eyes, slamming the table, dropping my napkin.

And then I felt her take her index finger and push away my underwear, so she had full access now. ( imagine she doesn't have acrylics)

Felt a finger go in, a quiet moan.

I started becoming loud but I guess no one noticed over the loud conversations going around, and the pretty dark restaurant.

I covered my mouth with my hand, hoping I could stop myself from letting out the loudest scream.

"Why are you jealous", billie whispered into my ear.

"Wha-", I quietly said before the sensation become too stronger.

"You know I only love you", she said with a sad look on her face.

I couldn't even think properly and was just about close when I couldn't feel anything anymore.

She removed her fingers and grabbed my hand, not caring for my pants being unbuttoned.

"Sorry , something came up, we gotta go", she said to the table before quickly dragging me out of the restaurant and putting me into the passenger seat of her car.

The whole car ride was complete silence except for my heavy breathing, trying to calm down from what just happened.

I was disappointed I didn't orgasm but I knew what was about to happen when we got home.

When we entered our apartment, I didn't have time to even put my bag down before I was pushed against the door, with her hands holding my neck.

"You're mine", she whispered while giving me hickies everywhere and leading me to our bedroom.

requested by: @xkalina