dont ignore me, im horny!

~smut~

It was around noon and I had just finished eating the sandwich I made for myself.

I was watching Euphoria on my TV and was occasionally scrolling through my phone on the socials.

I checked my messages and saw my girlfriend, billie, hadn't replied yet. Sigh.

I put my phone done and refocused on the amazing show

After about a hour, I hear a familiar door knob twist. I got up and went to see if my girl was finally home.

Sure enough she was. She put down her bags and hadn't even noticed me walking up to the door.

"hi daddy", I said pulling her arm so I could hug her.

She smacks her teeth and grabs her laptop from her backpack, proceeding to walk away from me and completely ignore me.

"what was that", I asked following behind her.

"nothing", I heard a quiet mumble from the now sitting billie at our kitchen's island.

I sit down next to her and try to see what's so important where she has to ignore my loving.

"can you stop", she says rudely grabbing her laptop and walking into our bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

Not going to lie, if this was any other day, I probably would've been crying now. But since I was horny, I felt a rush make it's way inside of me.

I waited a couple minutes before walking into our room.

I slowly open the door and saw billie laying on the bed with her laptop in her lap.

I didn't say anything but stand right in front of her. I searched and searched for some desire or lust in her but didn't find any.

So, I did the next best thing.

I took off my clothes.

I started by bringing my ankles to my chest and taking off my socks, one by one.

No reaction.

I then processed to take off my oversized sweater, which revealed the sports bra I was wearing.

Nothing.

I grabbed the hem of my shorts and slowly pushed them down, leaving me in my panties.

Still nothing.

I decided to have some fun with this since I was already teasing her.

"Alexa, play Earned It by The Weeknd"

As soon as the music started playing, I swayed my hips like there was no tomorrow.

I turned around so my back was at my girlfriend, moving my hips and grabbing my panties and teasingly pulling them down, then right back up.