wait, you like girls?

y/n's pov

" sup bitchass" , I said to my phone screen as I saw my best friend, Rea, calling me.

" hey hoe. im picking you and Becca up after school", she said.

"mmkay bye thotty ", I said hanging up. I love Rea so much.

billie's pov

"hey hoe. I'm picking you and Becca up after school", Rea said while I was in the backseat of her car.

"mmkay bye thotty", Rea's bestfriend, y/n said.

We've only exchanged small talk at get togethers so I didn't really know her.

"Yo Rea isn't y/n your hot ass bestfriend?" crazy ass Elijah said while he was sitting next to me and Isaac on my other side.

"Shut the fuck up Elijah I'll kill you".

"Damnnnnnn chill Rea. Where they gonna sit tho?" Elijah said.

"In the trunk bitch", Rea said.

"Oh alright", he said which caused an explosion of laughter to enrage.

3:00pm - y/n pov

I meet up with Becca as we wait for Rea to pull up at the same place she would always pick us up. And then I see a red Range Rover pull up.
I love having older friends yo.

"Yoooo" me and Becca said as we opened the car doors. "Where we supposed to sit", I asked.

"We got shotgun and trunk", Rea said.

"I'll sit in the tru-", I was about to say before Becca cut me off saying she wants to sit in the back.

I get in turn around looking at everyone in the vehicle unaware there were going to be guests. Especially this guest. Damn, was she gorgeous.

" hey I'm y/n", I said making quick eye contact with everyone, although the girl with the blue eyes captivated me for a second. Or two.

I turn forward and change the radio station to my liking. I get shotgun so music is also going to be my way.

" Y'all fatasses want food?" Rea asked everyone in the car.

"You already know bitchhhh" I said aware of her acknowledgment of my actual fatass.

Fastforward home (this would be too long)

I make my way to Rea's couch and took the TV remote scrolling through the channels.

"Boring... boring... borrrring" I thought to myself.

Then my right side suddenly went low. I looked to see what it was and saw the girl, I think her name was billie, sitting next to me.

I quickly looked back at the TV as I saw her moving her head towards me.

"Hey. We haven't really met. I'm billie", she says.

"Oh hey. I'm y/n. " I said looking at her feeling good she didn't see me starring.

She gives me a reassuring smile and then turns her figure towards the tv.

"Anything?"
"Nope. Just utter trash", I said.

"Here..", she grabs the remote from my hand and turns the TV off.

"I wanna get to know you", she said starring into my eyes.

"Well what do you wanna know?" I ask.

"You like dick?"

Did she....did she really just ask if I liked dick.

I couldn't stop the wheezes coming from my mouth.

"Ummm...", I said, calming down as she started to become more serious with her question.

"Honestly it doesn't matter to me. If I like the person, I like the person. Regardless of gender and all that other bullshit", I said, meaning everything I was saying.

Sexuality was something I've always had trouble with. So I was a little surprised that I shared this information with someone I barely know... yet alone billie eilish.

"Damn... so I have a chance", she said taking a price of my hair and twisting it around her fingers.

Wait what.

"Wait... you like girls?"

"I like you", she said licking her lips. "Let me take you out somewhere", she said grabbing my hand and intertwining it with mine.

Woah.

"I'd love that", I said.

kinda trash. not kinda but a lot. ok just trash