how could you 3 (second)

I woke up, a massive hangover taking over my head.

I groaned while trying to cover my eyes from the sunshine peaking its way into my room.

I looked for my phone and eventually found it on my bedside table, taking it in hand.

When I unlocked my phone, I had no notifications to be seen. Nothing.

I sighed, hoping billie would've tried harder to keep me, but since I screamed in her face I guess she's probably scared of me.

After catching up on Stranger Things for a little bit, I decided it was time to go and make some breakfast, at 2 pm.

I walked out of my room and into the spacious kitchen, grabbing some bread and Nutella.

I ate my sandwich when I heard my phone go off.

I walked over to my room and grabbed my phone, seeing I had an incoming call from Becca.

I declined while chuckling, 'stupid bitch' I said to myself.

Just as I was walking away, another call rang. I declined once again.

And then another, and another, and another.

The sixth time I grew annoyed and pressed accept, bringing my phone to my ear.

"Hello", I heard a small voice say.

"What the fuck do you want", I replied throwing my head back.

"y/n, im so sorry", Becca said.

"Okay cool, by-" I was about to hang up when Becca yelped,

"No! Please, listen to me", I sighed and listened.

"Can you come over?" she asks.

I sarcastically laughed, "hell no".

"Please y/n, its a three minute drive", she begs.

"Whatever", I said hanging up.

I didn't know if I was going to go but my curiosity was taking the best of me.

I debated for a good hour before finally deciding to go, since I had nothing else to do, and she might try to apologize.

I knocked on her apartment door, waiting for Becca to open.

To my surprise, it wasn't Becca.

"You've got to be kidding me", I said annoyed.

Elijah looked me up and down with a smug on his face before walking away and bringing Becca.

"I'm so happy you're here", Becca says with a huge smile on her face while she walked up to the door.

She walks me in and takes my bag, putting it down somewhere.

I walked into the living room and saw everyone sitting on the couches, all spread out.

My eyes walked through everyone when I reached a small billie with her hands in her laps, looking up at me.

I sighed and was about to walk out when Becca blocked me and proceeded to say, "Don't even try to leave".

I was lowkey starting to get creeped out because they could jump me if they wanted too.

"We've all been thinking", Becca says sitting down next to me on the opposite side of everyone.

"That you and billie should get back together".

I start hysterically laughing and a little tear even escaped my eyes.

Me getting back with a cheater, HA!